Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

just once

Posted by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 10:26 AM
  • 6 Replies
I wish my husband would get off his family nuts....their being rude to me and he says its my fault...they all need to grow up and for once he just needs say "hey I am sorry they are being iffy its not your fault...I don't know why they acting this way"....nope just get told its my fault.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 10:26 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
rayroe2
by Bronze Member on Mar. 22, 2013 at 10:35 AM
They don't like me because of 1. How do you go through a can of formula in 2days? 2. You let my child put your fingers in their mouth? And when I say stop you keep doing it 3. Your mom had 10 kids so I should listen to her..3. I won't use a walker 4. I won't feed solids before 6months 5. You feed my child their first turkey dinner...when that's all I been waiting for all year? 5. You don't think I can handle two babies at 21 because I don't ask for help. 6. When I need help...you can't. 7. You wanted me to be more like someone else... but you don't gotta a problem with me?? I reach out to talk...and get nothing.....I could have handle things better but enough is enough.
catrig
by Silver Member on Mar. 27, 2013 at 2:14 PM

Shock collars for all!

rayroe2
by Bronze Member on Mar. 27, 2013 at 2:29 PM
1 mom liked this
Lmao...how I love your way of thinking :)

Quoting catrig:

Shock collars for all!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Mar. 27, 2013 at 2:32 PM

and you put up with this shit why?

rayroe2
by Bronze Member on Mar. 27, 2013 at 2:37 PM
IFK......really. it only happens every now and again....my love is deeper...the silly things....but then goes back to I truly only have my back at the end of the day....its just rough mentally.

Quoting Anonymous:

rayroe2
by Bronze Member on Mar. 27, 2013 at 2:37 PM
IFK......really. it only happens every now and again....my love is deeper...the silly things....but then goes back to I truly only have my back at the end of the day....its just rough mentally.

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)