Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Sooo embarrassing!

Posted by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 1:22 PM
  • 5 Replies

I absolutely HATE going to the store here in town and my kids not listening! I'll be at the check out line and the wonder off and/or grab Candy. I tell them to put it back and come here... they ignore me. I tell them again and a little sterner... they ignore me. I tell them sometimes that they are going to their room and time out when we get home.. they don't care. Luckily its a small town so most know me and my kids but it is SOO EMBARRASING!!!!!! 

by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 1:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
anotherhalf
by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 1:37 PM

Do you actually make them go to their room and put them in time out when you get home?

SoccerMom632
by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 1:45 PM

Of course. I say I would, I do it.

Quoting anotherhalf:

Do you actually make them go to their room and put them in time out when you get home?

anotherhalf
by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 1:46 PM

So they just don't mind.  Yikes - little rascals.  Luckily my ds hated being sent to his room so I didn't have to get very creative.

Quoting SoccerMom632:

Quoting anotherhalf:

SoccerMom632
by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 1:56 PM

Yeah lol my boys just really dont care about it. 

Quoting anotherhalf:

So they just don't mind.  Yikes - little rascals.  Luckily my ds hated being sent to his room so I didn't have to get very creative.

Quoting SoccerMom632:

Quoting anotherhalf:

AleaKat
by Bronze Member on Mar. 22, 2013 at 2:18 PM
Lol I moved out of my small ass hometown. Thank goodness I live in a bigger area and know next to nobody here. At least for the sake of things like this otherwise its lonely. :(

Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)