Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

spermdonars

Posted by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 6:18 PM
  • 4 Replies

Hello all please help me understand how men can have kids and dont even acknowledge them or even speak too them in the streets i have two sets of twins for this man his first born sons and first daughter then he goes and have 3 more kids for some one else he only pays 150 a month in support for 4 kids but he makes sure his other kids have nice cloths shoes food ect.....  an in struggleing to feed an cloth my 5 how is that fair and how can  god a

allow people like that too excist i pray an pray but it seem hes livin good an im hand to mouth tryin to survie my other spemdonar  does the same but her granparent wont speak to her even if we see them in the store they walk  by like we are dog poo how is god in that ..

by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 6:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
ColleenF30
by Lube Girl on Mar. 22, 2013 at 9:36 PM
1 mom liked this

My oldest Sons Father ran when I was pregnant. He hasn't contacted in about 4 years now again. He pops in and out of his life. I had to go to his wifes facebook page to find out what the sexs of his other children were so I could tell my Son how many siblings he has. My boy is 15 now and has formed his own opinion of his Father. He knows I have always asked him to visit, and talk to my Son. I have never badmouthed the man as much as I have wanted to. Honestly I kind of look forward to the day that my Son will get to have his say to his Father. Don't worry about him Mama. Let Karma handle him...she can be a royal bitch sometimes. It might take awhile, but one day it will happen.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Mar. 22, 2013 at 11:44 PM

i have one of those....stil havent found him after 26yrs

catrig
by Silver Member on Mar. 24, 2013 at 10:53 AM
I don't understand that either. I'm sorry your children have a shitty father.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
0oSamanthaKayo0
by Member on Mar. 25, 2013 at 11:48 AM

I never understand this.
And then how can any woman (after the first "baby mama") want him and want tohave kids with a deadbeat. I could NEVER be with a man who is a deadbeat!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)