Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

So, my nine month old has to go back to the doctor on the 26th to have some blood work done because his pedi says he isn't gaining weight like he should be...and the hubby is refusing to go. He says he doesn't want to sit around the doctor's office all day again. So, yeah, I'm pretty mad. It's not like I wanna have to sit around waiting for them to take and test his blood. So now, his FIL is going to have to go with me cause there is no way I'm driving half an hour to where his dr office is by myself. The traffic in the area we have to go is crazy heavy. Now, I wouldn't be mad if hubby had a legitimate reason for not going... like he is sick or something along that nature. But not going for the simple reason of just not wanting to go? that is bull. Hubby says he can just find out if something is wrong with his own flesh and blood when we get home. I almost smacked him for that.
CafeMom Tickers
by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 6:32 PM
Replies (11-12):
CotterpinDoozer
by Bronze Member on Mar. 23, 2013 at 11:56 AM
1 mom liked this

When you're a parent you have to suck it up and do things you don't want to do sometimes. Seriously, you should have smacked him.

TrouserMouse
by Bronze Member on Mar. 23, 2013 at 1:31 PM

Unless it is an emergency, there is really not a need for both parents to be there.  I don't know why some women feel the need to have a man by them for everything. Suck it up.  Women can drive just as good as men can.  We are strong and independent when we choose to be.  I don't understand the need for handholding either.  What would you do if you were single?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)