Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Venting Booth The Venting Booth

Its a MIRACLE!

Posted by on Mar. 24, 2013 at 3:15 PM
  • 7 Replies
2 moms liked this

*Surprisingly, this is a GOOD rant/vent.*

So, I woke up last night and surprisingly the baby was awake and I hadn't even realized it! I didn't realize it because DH had taken the baby and was holding him/keeping his attention so I could get a bit more sleep. I sat up and asked how long the baby had been up. DH said he'd been up for about 2 hrs!! So, thanks to the hubby, i got an extra 2 hrs of sleep. It was about 6:00 in the morning. Of course, after seeing that mommy was up, LO immediately wanted mommy. He was up for about another hour. I am just glad for the extra 2 hrs of sleep my hubby allowed me to get.

And get this...he'd been doing this ALL week apparently. Sneaky man. lol. The baby has apparently been waking up in the middle of the night every day this week and DH has been taking him and watching him until he's ready to go back to bed. This is a surprise to me because DH usually does not help me out with the baby much!

My months of "nagging" has finally paid off!

CafeMom Tickers
by on Mar. 24, 2013 at 3:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
MissTacoBell
by Taco Bell Princess on Mar. 24, 2013 at 3:30 PM
1 mom liked this
That's the best kind of rant. Dh does that sometimes but the second dd cries I'm up no matter what room they move to.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
ColleenF30
by Lube Girl on Mar. 24, 2013 at 5:15 PM

Wooohoo...a man finally got it!

mamaof2monsters
by on Mar. 24, 2013 at 6:27 PM

That is a miracle!

psych_mom
by on Mar. 24, 2013 at 6:44 PM
Awesome!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AnnieMcD
by Bronze Member on Mar. 24, 2013 at 6:53 PM
So cute!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
JenniferMiller0
by Bronze Member on Mar. 24, 2013 at 7:10 PM

I know, right? LOL

Quoting ColleenF30:

Wooohoo...a man finally got it!

CafeMom Tickers
0oSamanthaKayo0
by Member on Mar. 25, 2013 at 11:29 AM

That is AWESOME!

My DH is good enough to get up with our older boys pretty much every day, and usually lets our daughter & me get an extra hour or so of sleep. She usually wakes up super early like 5ish and wants to play for an hour then go back to sleep, and even if he gets up to grab a diaper or something he goes right back to sleep and I stay up with her.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)