Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Venting Booth The Venting Booth

People absolutely disgust me!!!!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 20 Replies

Poll

Question: If someone told you to abort your pregnancy would you keep them around and in your Childs life?

Options:

yes

no

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 21

View Results

I wake up and yeah I dont feel good. But I WANTED TO BE PREGNANT and knew what was coming along with it. I do not complain, i do not piss whine nor moan about it, but then I got ignorant ass people telling me i can make it all go away with a single appointment!!! ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME???!!!!! I wanted this more than anything and anyone who knows me, knows that!!! As far as I am concerned anyone insinuating that I should get an abortion can fuck off go to hell and wrot while the devil gives it to them without lubrication. I am ready for the next 8 ina half months, cause in the end its all worth when im holding my baby. And anyone amd everyone who said that shit to me will NEVER lay eyes on my child that they wanted me to pretty much murder cause I have a little pain. Thats what happens when you get pregnant, I just dont get what other people dont understan about that!!!
Kay im done now. Thanks for letting me vent.
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 30, 2013 at 12:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 30, 2013 at 12:30 PM
Probably not. I wouldn't hold in anger or a grudge i would just protect my child from people of that mentality
anotherhalf
by on Mar. 30, 2013 at 12:33 PM
1 mom liked this

I don't need people who are so nonchalant about killing a child I want in my child's life - that's just nuts.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 30, 2013 at 12:34 PM
Quoting Anonymous:

Probably not. I wouldn't hold in anger or a grudge i would just protect my child from people of that mentality

Yeah that makes sense but it still pisses me off to NO END!!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 30, 2013 at 12:35 PM
Quoting anotherhalf:

I don't need people who are so nonchalant about killing a child I want in my child's life - that's just nuts.

THANKYOU!! SO I AM NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO FEELS STRONGLY AND GET TOUCHY WHEN IT COMES TO THIS.
kerryket
by Gold Member on Mar. 30, 2013 at 1:16 PM
1 mom liked this
You need Some new people in your life!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
CotterpinDoozer
by Bronze Member on Mar. 30, 2013 at 1:53 PM
3 moms liked this

I would say "It's so sad they can't cure stupid with a simple appointment." And walk on by. Kick em to the curb you don't need people like that in your life.

AV made by NiamhWitch

Christy1919
by Bronze Member on Mar. 30, 2013 at 2:06 PM
I don't know your life situation, if you were homeless and pregnant and no job ... Yeah I'd tell you to be smart and abort
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Aleta775
by on Mar. 30, 2013 at 2:14 PM

Well, you are very defensive. It makes sense that you would be. However, you are not providing the context in which these people mentioned abortion to you. I understand being against it, I simply can't help but wonder if they were coming to you out of concern or selfishness. Your post doesn't say. It has been my experience that when someone strongly opposes something, the mere suggestion of it would set them off and make them think that the world is against them. 

What is your current situation? Is this pregnancy a risk to your health? Are you already sturggling financially to get by with the child/ren you already have? Do you have a good foundation in your marraige, and do you fully trust your SO? Do you have and SO to help you with this pregnancy and take care of the child after it is born?

There are numerous factors that could play into the suggestion. I could see someone coming to you out of genuine concern. I wonder if you are really being subjective.

And I am only saying this because you have given us a very limited amount of information. 

3JuJu3
by Member on Mar. 30, 2013 at 4:42 PM

It's presumptuous and inapprpriate to say the least.  What is your relationship with this person?  I think that would be the big determining factor.  

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 30, 2013 at 6:07 PM
Kay lets get one thing straight I am not homeless, i work 2 jobs and the hubby has 3 jobs. So no i DO NOT NEED TO ABORT MY CHILD. And your damn right im defensive, not because im against abortions but because these people I am referring to are mad because they have been trying multiple plus years to get prego, and they have made that clear to me. It sounds petty and you have no idea, shit I had no idea these people true colors until I got my positive on my test. So as far as anyone on these damn comments trying to agree can kiss my ass and go to hell right along with the rest of them! Point blank end of discussion.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN