Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Get your damned clothes

Posted by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 12:09 PM
  • 6 Replies
Out of the washers and dryers when you are doing laundry in a community laundromat! What is the problem with this, set a friggin timer people.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 12:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
ColleenF30
by Lube Girl on Apr. 3, 2013 at 12:14 PM

I wondered that too when I lived in an apartment complex. It can't be that hard. It wasn't for me.

MissTacoBell
by Taco Bell Princess on Apr. 3, 2013 at 12:21 PM
We have wandering homeless people who know the codes to our gates. If you leave clothes unattended for super long it can disappear. Lol so we don't have that problem.
anotherhalf
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 12:44 PM

What are the rules on that sort of thing.  Can you remove their clothes and use the dryer or do you have to wait for them?

catrig
by Silver Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 12:49 PM
1 mom liked this

Move them to the trash.  Joking, sort of.

kerryket
by Gold Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 1:39 PM
The management put up signs urging users to be considerate, most people sit and wait then shoot eye daggers when the people show up. Once I saw someone come over from the office and remove someones stuff to the folding table when was in the washer wet long enough to sour. It sat there a while and was finally tossed when it was never claimed, how can you forget you are doing laundry? Maybe they went to jail.

Quoting anotherhalf:

What are the rules on that sort of thing.  Can you remove their clothes and use the dryer or do you have to wait for them?

mysticalmalissa
by Silver Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 1:48 PM

I would take it out and lay it on a folding table.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)