Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Growing pains? Or the most vicious pregnancy mood swing I've ever had??

Posted by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 1:55 PM
  • 4 Replies

When I think about myself and my life, I immediately visualize being planted in a pot that's too small for me. No matter how much I try, I'm just stuck in this unsatisfying, shallow soil.

This is a new feeling of frustration for me. Suddenly, I'm sitting here evaluating EVERYTHING. My relationships, my goals, Motherhood, Failures, Triumphs...

I do not I feel regret. I just feel stalled. I want to move. I want more; a larger pot or even better to be replanted in a wide field.

Any advice?

(Sorry if my imagery confused anyone. ^^())

by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 1:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
MissTacoBell
by Taco Bell Princess on Apr. 3, 2013 at 1:57 PM
Go back to school?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
rebeccasmly
by Silver Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 2:09 PM

What is something you can see yourself doing that would bring you joy? Is there a dream you have always had that you have not been able to achieve yet?

kerryket
by Gold Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 2:43 PM
Me too, and my pot is cluttered.
3rdtimearoun888
by Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 3:01 PM
I hear you. I want to buy a house with 2 bathrooms because I have 3 girls. I live in an apartment and can't stand hearing my neighbors through the walls. I have a 2012 car but I'm paying out the ears for it. I would love to go back to school but with 3 kids and a full time job where is the time. I understand what your saying though you want so much more than you have and it's not coming fast enough. I'm 25 though and I have time I keep telling myself but not much. Lol. It will come just be patient.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)