Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

it takes 2

Posted by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 7:31 PM
  • 8 Replies
It takes 2 2 make children.. Y is it he won't fucking help.. Sometimes I just need a few min to myself.. Can't even take a shower by myself cuz he won't help.. I have to put our youngest in his cat seat or walker and take him into the bath room with me.. I'm hardly happy I put on a smile so my kids don't see how unhappy I am.. when I ask him for help he says give me a min our let me smoke or let me use the restroom or my back hurts damn it o an my favorite is he doesn't want me.. Well do something with him and he would want you.. Sorry needed to vent
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 7:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Apr. 3, 2013 at 7:51 PM

My EX was like that...hated that shit..notice I said EX.

cristalf060812
by Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 8:18 PM
Lol ya I noticed.. Its getting close to becoming ex... I can't take his shit.. When he does help its when his family or some sort of friends are over.. I told him I'm going to my parents house tomorrow and he flips.. Accusing me of being up to something saying I'm going to talk to other men.. I've not been to my parents in over a month.. My mom is taken me and my 5 month old to Dr Friday.. He kills me
kailu1835
by Bronze Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 8:22 PM
1 mom liked this

Here's what you do.  Put the baby in the bouncer, hand your husband a bottle/sippycup/whatever and diapers, and say good bye.  Then leave.  Go take a break.

Talienas
by Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 9:01 PM
This exactly. Nobody said you have to be the only parent but he is being given the opportunity to not be responsible.

Quoting kailu1835:

Here's what you do.  Put the baby in the bouncer, hand your husband a bottle/sippycup/whatever and diapers, and say good bye.  Then leave.  Go take a break.

kailu1835
by Bronze Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 9:03 PM

Yes. I recently hit my boiling point with my kids, so I basically handed them to my husband and went and stayed in a hotel for a week.  He pitched a fit but I let him know that it wasn't an option, that this was going to be the way it was, and that was that.  Then I turned off my phone.

Quoting Talienas:

This exactly. Nobody said you have to be the only parent but he is being given the opportunity to not be responsible.

Quoting kailu1835:

babiesbabybaby development

Hi!  My name is Jenn!

ColleenF30
by Lube Girl on Apr. 3, 2013 at 10:17 PM

Some like making them...don't want to take care of them sadly.

cristalf060812
by Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 10:36 PM
I thank he will he thank it all come Tomorrow cuz me and my kid are leaving for a few days and during this time I don't plan on talking to him and if I do it will be to tell him how baby apt goes.. I'm going to take time to my self..
AthenaGrace
by Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 11:30 PM

Yeah, totally ridiculous. I'm pissed at dh right now too. So frustrating.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)