Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Venting Booth The Venting Booth

I love my husband but he doesnt turn me on!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 67 Replies
6 moms liked this
Been married 10 years, love my man but he doesnt turn me on. I cant stand even to hear him eat! Any of youladies go through this phase?
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 4, 2013 at 2:10 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
PortiaRose
by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 2:15 AM
is he ugly?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
PortiaRose
by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 2:16 AM
im not married but ((hugs))
Journeysmama11
by Member on Apr. 4, 2013 at 2:27 AM
1 mom liked this

misophonia...this happens to me. It really makes me angry and I can't stand him...I can't help it though. And it doesn't help that he snores. :( Look it up though...

PortiaRose
by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 2:35 AM
ha. weird. i have it, too with EVERYONE and even certain things, like a dog licking someone. i get so mad, instantly.

BUT. thats not it.

Quoting Journeysmama11:

misophonia...this happens to me. It really makes me angry and I can't stand him...I can't help it though. And it doesn't help that he snores. :( Look it up though...

mysticalmalissa
by Silver Member on Apr. 4, 2013 at 5:42 AM

I experienced that with my x-husband.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 4, 2013 at 6:46 AM
2 moms liked this
Yep I've been married almost 9 years. I'm with you on this one also..... when he does sweet things like not coming home not complaining about the house and helps pick it up or stops yelling at my kids, its a turn on.. so maybe its just something he can change by doing something for you and not acting like a ass like mine.. lol (that's if he acts like a ass)
catrig
by Silver Member on Apr. 4, 2013 at 8:44 AM
Not now. Last year she was really pissing me off, and I'd just as soon not look at her.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
DiANAiVELiSSE
by New Member on Apr. 4, 2013 at 10:10 AM

THANK GOODNESS its not just me ... I dont understand why he's still actractuive just its the other things I guess

Mrs.Kubalabuku
by Bronze Member on Apr. 4, 2013 at 10:16 AM

What other issues are going on?  Do you two still hang out romantically?  Do you make time for each other and remember the simple things?

Has his physical appearance changed?

AidansMomMom
by Member on Apr. 4, 2013 at 10:26 AM

lol holy crap I didn't know that was a real thing. I always rage when my dad is eating around me unless I can turn some noise (tv or radio) up really loud lol and when my bf snaps his fingers I have to tell him to stop because it makes me want to scream

Quoting Journeysmama11:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN