Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I miss going to the bathroom by MYSELF!!

Posted by on Apr. 5, 2013 at 10:31 AM
  • 13 Replies

I love my little one but one thing I didn't expect was a lack of privacy! Just once a day I would love to go to the bathroom on my own! And be able to do what I had to do without interuption!

by on Apr. 5, 2013 at 10:31 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sidneyb
by New Member on Apr. 5, 2013 at 10:33 AM
1 mom liked this
OMG I agree! I have 2 kids and a husband that will follow me into the bathroom. I don't think it will ever happen
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
AleaKat
by Bronze Member on Apr. 5, 2013 at 10:59 AM
There's a light at the end of the tunnel once they start school.
Does your little one nap?
mommysangelface
by Member on Apr. 5, 2013 at 11:01 AM

lmao

Have you been sexually assualted? Been in a controlling relationship? Have you ever felt no one knows how you feel?  Well i do. Click on my siggy and join my support group! Hope to see you there!

csxt99
by Member on Apr. 5, 2013 at 11:05 AM
1 mom liked this

Good luck with that!  My girls are 21 and 12 and they still follow me.  Even if they don't, the cat will.  LOL

ColleenF30
by Lube Girl on Apr. 5, 2013 at 11:16 AM
2 moms liked this

Omg if I manage to sneak past the 5 yr old and go in alone suddenly this hand comes under the door and I hear "Mommy are you in there".

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 5, 2013 at 11:23 AM
good luck with that! i can't even go without my damn husband coming in there getting in my way and aggravating the crap out of me. he's WORSE than the kids. just last night i was taking a shower and he comes in, with my daughter too and lets her pull the curtain rod down, mid shower! so my entire shower was ruined bc of his big dumbass and i had to clean up water off the floor and continue showering without a curtain. i couldn't tell you the number of times i'm on the toilet and he just walks right up in there. "oh i didn't know you were in here" uhh hello door is closed!! i don't bother him when he's in there so why is it ok for him to do it to me?!!! ok i just had to rant
psych_mom
by Gold Member on Apr. 5, 2013 at 11:36 AM

It gets better as they get older- except my cat has to follow me to the bathroom every time I go.

Talienas
by Member on Apr. 5, 2013 at 2:36 PM
1 mom liked this
Your husbands??? Oh my no lol I've got boundaries set from day 1, I don't want to see you and I don't need watched. I need something left to the imagination lol but I even keep the kids out as much as possible lol
MilkLover0203
by on Apr. 5, 2013 at 2:46 PM

Mobile Photo

Seriously.
JTE11
by Bronze Member on Apr. 5, 2013 at 2:50 PM

Agreed. When DH has to go he takes his phone or laptop, shuts the door and takes his good old time but when it's my turn I have to take DD with me and hurry the heck up so she doesn't destroy the bathroom before I'm done. No pressure, you know?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)