Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

She's a he? He's a she?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

I'm kind of, worried/concerned about this.

Way back when I had a very good Cafemom friend back in 2009 ish. Well her account has since been "abandoned" she hasn't signed on but it still exists, but we shared emails. Well I did an email search for her on facebook, and it's a GUY! 

I'm so scared and worried because we shared very personal details about our lives. You know, girl talk. Our insecurities, photos (yes including what you could consider sexual content), hopes and dreams.

She was like a sister.. We texted but she never could talk on the phone so we emailed. 

I'm really taken back by this. and Idk how to handle this nor do I know what to do.

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 6, 2013 at 6:39 PM
Replies (11-19):
OkWolfe
by New Member on Apr. 6, 2013 at 9:41 PM
Wow

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm kind of, worried/concerned about this.

Way back when I had a very good Cafemom friend back in 2009 ish. Well her account has since been "abandoned" she hasn't signed on but it still exists, but we shared emails. Well I did an email search for her on facebook, and it's a GUY! 

I'm so scared and worried because we shared very personal details about our lives. You know, girl talk. Our insecurities, photos (yes including what you could consider sexual content), hopes and dreams.

She was like a sister.. We texted but she never could talk on the phone so we emailed. 

I'm really taken back by this. and Idk how to handle this nor do I know what to do.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
CountryMomma123
by Member on Apr. 6, 2013 at 10:27 PM

I would just to let them know what is going on but there really isn't much they can do about it as far as I know. Good luck though.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting CountryMomma123:

Damn

Should I contact cafemom about this?

mysticalmalissa
by Silver Member on Apr. 6, 2013 at 10:56 PM

Its been 4 years, if it hasnt bit you in the ass by now, I dont think you need to worry.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 6, 2013 at 10:57 PM

Quoting mysticalmalissa:

Its been 4 years, if it hasnt bit you in the ass by now, I dont think you need to worry.

4 years of a friendship built up she only stopped talking to me a few months back!

mysticalmalissa
by Silver Member on Apr. 6, 2013 at 10:59 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting mysticalmalissa:

4 years of a friendship built up she only stopped talking to me a few months back!

ooooh....um...thats different.  

If its any help, I have a very close friend that doesnt have her own facebook and only chats off of her husbands. Maybe thats the case for your friend?

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 6, 2013 at 11:00 PM

she wasn't married

Quoting mysticalmalissa:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting mysticalmalissa:

ooooh....um...thats different.  

If its any help, I have a very close friend that doesnt have her own facebook and only chats off of her husbands. Maybe thats the case for your friend?

xLilBit22
by Member on Apr. 6, 2013 at 11:02 PM
Im sorry about this. Idk what to say that would be comforting.
catrig
by Silver Member on Apr. 7, 2013 at 12:32 PM

Not give info to strangers.

kerryket
by Gold Member on Apr. 7, 2013 at 1:08 PM
You have to be careful.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)