Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Venting Booth The Venting Booth

I hate my vagina TMI

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Waa since I became a diabetic I seem to keep a damn yeast infection I take difulcan all the time. I hate it I want to do the wild thing with my man and bam there I have another one. I have tried taking the healthy flor and drinking kefir things only seem to help for a short time.  Oh the dr even said it is ok to douce with vinegar water sometimes to help keep the ph the right level. Nothing works damn it,

Can I get a new vagina? lol

any other home or dr remedies I can try?

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 6, 2013 at 7:53 PM
Replies (31-35):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 10, 2013 at 11:46 AM
thanks for your reply it help to know others have been here. dh has been checked it is me and the sugar. I got a perscription foe difuclan the othee day and it is for 1 a week foe 4 weeks.
I have used so much otc monistat and others I can do it anymore it makes my vagina swell guess I became secentive to it.
I do real good most days with the sugar but for me a 1 day spike kicks it in
I like ketifer more yogurt so I think I will put it thwre likw the yogurt.
oh it does not help I work outside in the hot.The guys make fun of me when I cahange clothes lol

Quoting mamakat368:

I Had that.problem for a while. Im also diabetic. Keep ur sugars under control as best you.can and talk to ur obgyn about taking diflucan on a reg basis i took it everyday for a month then once a week etc and.finally stopped it took like 3 months but i havent had an issue since unless im given antibiotics and if they.give them i ask for a script for.diflucan as well and take halfway through so there is no issue. Ur man might want to get.checked out too he could have one and not.know it symptoms are not the same and he.could be.giving it to you or.you.guys could be passing back and forth...also.try using a.cream like.monistat at the same time i know they.are.gross but will help and will make sure you get rid.of.completely.

Also eat.lots of yogurt will help keep good bacteria and as gross as it sounds 30 min before you shower put some yogurt on your vagina will give you relief of itching and pain plus puts good bacteria right where you need it and will help kill bad bacteria. Trust me i had them bad for a long time and thought my boss was crazy when she told me to do it but.it really helped. You can msg me.if you have questions or.just want to talk. Ive been diabetic for 23 years but havent had a yeast infection after.diflucan treatment in over 12 years good luck
0oSamanthaKayo0
by Member on Apr. 10, 2013 at 12:01 PM

Cranberry juice.... lots & lots of cranberry juice. Not the cocktail stuff but REAL cranberry juice.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 10, 2013 at 12:51 PM
I don't really know anything you can use for the yeast but I do know you can use patrolium jelly for the itch
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 10, 2013 at 2:47 PM
lol i do this everyday

Quoting mamakat368:

Also when you get out of shower if you dont have time to air dry use a blow dryer on low will help so there isnt anything wet left for the bacteria to grow
mamaanl
by on Apr. 10, 2013 at 4:01 PM
1 mom liked this

One of the best things is to change your diet.  Don't eat a lot of carbs and sugary food.  Yeast love the sugar.  Drink as much water as possible.  I too have always suffered from yeast infections.  But I've been changing my eating habits and exercising more and it seems to be getting better.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)