Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

you have to be fu**ing kidding me.. beyond mad

Posted by on Apr. 6, 2013 at 9:24 PM
  • 42 Replies
2 moms liked this
My son (9months )went to sleep at 6 like always
then our neighbors kids started screaming and throwing shit in thier room and it woke him up.

And now he is really cranky and crying no stop. 4 the last hr. As if that didn't already make me mad the the kids next door woke him up again but their moms new boyfriend or whatever he is just knocked on my door to tell me that if we can't shut our kid up he is calling the cops 4 a noise violation.

My dh had to pull me back and shut the door in his face to stop me from hitting him. I am so mad right now. If dh wasn't here I would have already went over there.

I HATE PEOPLE SO MUCH. Well not all people just the dumb ones

End vent : /
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 6, 2013 at 9:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
OkWolfe
by New Member on Apr. 6, 2013 at 9:45 PM
3 moms liked this
Next time they are loud call the cops on them.

Quoting akroeget203:

then our neighbors kids started screaming and throwing shit in thier room and it woke him up.

And now he is really cranky and crying no stop. 4 the last hr. As if that didn't already make me mad the the kids next door woke him up again but their moms new boyfriend or whatever he is just knocked on my door to tell me that if we can't shut our kid up he is calling the cops 4 a noise violation.

My dh had to pull me back and shut the door in his face to stop me from hitting him. I am so mad right now. If dh wasn't here I would have already went over there.

opal10161973
by Member on Apr. 6, 2013 at 9:47 PM
4 moms liked this

I doubt a cop would give you a ticket for that anyway.  It's not like you WANT the baby to cry.  It's not like you're having a baby crying party or something.  Damn!

akroeget203
by Member on Apr. 6, 2013 at 9:49 PM
I don't call cops and that's something I don't want to start. Not in the mood ever to deal with cops every day because they calk then we call and so on and so on

Quoting OkWolfe:

Next time they are loud call the cops on them.

Quoting akroeget203:

akroeget203
by Member on Apr. 6, 2013 at 9:51 PM
Thank u my point exactly. And pluses its their kids falt that he is awake.

Quoting opal10161973:

I doubt a cop would give you a ticket for that anyway.  It's not like you WANT the baby to cry.  It's not like you're having a baby crying party or something.  Damn!

mommysangelface
by Member on Apr. 6, 2013 at 9:53 PM

i would have dared him to.  lol

opal10161973
by Member on Apr. 6, 2013 at 9:55 PM

Which is what you tell the cop if they do call.  It's not your fault their kids are being loud and woke your baby up. 

Quoting akroeget203:

Thank u my point exactly. And pluses its their kids falt that he is awake.

Quoting opal10161973:

Oostera
by on Apr. 6, 2013 at 9:55 PM
1 mom liked this

Your Dh should have told him like it was. You weren't in the right frame of mind so your husband should have confronted the neighbour. I'd want to hit him too.

EsmeVincent
by Member on Apr. 6, 2013 at 9:55 PM
I would have already called the cops or apartment security
ColleenF30
by Lube Girl on Apr. 6, 2013 at 10:17 PM

I would have told him to go for it.

cristalf060812
by Member on Apr. 6, 2013 at 10:21 PM
Ya I'm not sure I could have kept calm.. I would ask them to quiet their kids down and if that don't work id talk to apartment management and if that don't work then id call cops.. Yep I wouldn't stand for that shit
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)