Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Venting Booth The Venting Booth

OMG! I hate this stupid trailor. It's crawling with roaches, and I try my hardest at keeping it clean. The air conditioning shuts down if it runs a little to long. We have to go to my husbands moms house to wash our clothes! I'm ready to move into a better house now that we have a baby! My husband got alot of money back when taxes came out. And he spent it on his car instead of putting a down payment on a house or us getting a better apartment. He works at a prison and they have offered him a house a couple miles away from where it is, it's a nice house. But They offered this to us last year! And then they denied it to us. THEY KEEP CHANGING THEIR MINDS WITH THIS STUPID HOUSE! Our rent right now is 300, the rent on that house is 100. If they don't give us an answer whether or not we can get that house I will go down there myself and ask them if they are going to give to us or not! AND IF NOT WHY EVEN OFFER IT TO US! Bitches!

VENT OVER AHHHHHHHHHHHH!

by on Apr. 8, 2013 at 3:02 PM
Replies (11-12):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 9, 2013 at 2:26 PM
There's no way in hell i could live in a roach infested house/trailor/apartment or whatever!
LizLestrange
by Member on Apr. 9, 2013 at 3:02 PM

It sucks, I'm gonna do some major cleaning tonight !

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN