Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Depressed

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 4 Replies

I need a little help. I think I'm depressed. Have stayed in bed all day tired to do anything. I'm happy looking at my baby boy. But the site of my DH upsets me. I'm so unhappy with our marriage right now its crazy. I'm trying hard to do alot to keep it it hot and going but his boring and he doesn't want to do anything and I have no car but one and we share it and he takes it to work and his gone until 4 pm the latest. I'm not working and looking for a job but his in the Navy and it will be hard with his schedule. 

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 8, 2013 at 4:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Lizrami
by New Member on Apr. 8, 2013 at 5:35 PM
I'm sorry you feel this way:( keep in mind no relationship is perfect we all have our problems and diffences! There was a time when I was un happy in my marriage but instead of thinking about all the reason to end it and give up Think of all the reason you want to stay!! Try a date night away from home away from baby like when you were dating.. have a game night or movie night to mix things up at home:) space is always good too! Have time away from eachother to be with friends and let loose.. try takinh interest in the things he enjoys even if you don't like them:) good luck and don't worry too much your baby can feel when your sad so please turn that frown upside down :) listen to music keep yourself busy it will pass
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
catrig
by Silver Member on Apr. 8, 2013 at 7:15 PM
1 mom liked this

Could it be hormones?  After I had my daughter I wanted to hit my spouse with a frying pan.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 9, 2013 at 2:27 PM

Quoting catrig:

Could it be hormones?  After I had my daughter I wanted to hit my spouse with a frying pan.

No it's not hormones ( lol) But I feel its more than that. Thanks though :)

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 9, 2013 at 2:30 PM

Quoting Lizrami:

I'm sorry you feel this way:( keep in mind no relationship is perfect we all have our problems and diffences! There was a time when I was un happy in my marriage but instead of thinking about all the reason to end it and give up Think of all the reason you want to stay!! Try a date night away from home away from baby like when you were dating.. have a game night or movie night to mix things up at home:) space is always good too! Have time away from eachother to be with friends and let loose.. try takinh interest in the things he enjoys even if you don't like them:) good luck and don't worry too much your baby can feel when your sad so please turn that frown upside down :) listen to music keep yourself busy it will pass

Thanks so much. I've been trying everything for the past 3 months. I've even told him he can hang out with friends if he had any. He said he rather be home with us watchig TV. I am now having an additude now towards him. I am afraid I'm pushing him away. I don't have family here and or friends. I'm looking for a job If i work I think I'll be ok I'll be around adults and I'll make friends. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)