Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Does anyone else...

Posted by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 7:25 PM
  • 7 Replies

My family has been with at&t since 1987. And I know for the past 5 years at least, that we had mobile to mobile without charge, and it did not have to be to another at&t customer. Well I get a warning today that I am over on my minutes and my rollover is running out. WTH. Has anyone else been told this?

by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 7:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
ColleenF30
by Lube Girl on Apr. 9, 2013 at 8:14 PM

The website says it is supposed to be unlimited to any mobile. I have no clue what is going on there.

SAMI_JO
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 8:23 PM

The woman tried to tell me that it is only within AT&T but for the last several years we could talk to any mobile phone no matter who the other carrier is. Now they want people to go on there website and check the number to see if it is a AT&T customer. I guess if I am in labor (not really prego, just for instance) I'm supposed to stop and look at their website to see if my doc is an ...cust before I call. The weird thing is that my family is scattered all over the US and we have always been able to talk as long as we wanted because it was M2M.She even tried to convince me that this was a recent added feature that it has never been avail before even within there cust. I AM PISSED!!!!!!!!!!!

liliem
by Member on Apr. 10, 2013 at 10:34 PM

T-mobile just got the iphone... nice time to switch... I love my families new plan...

0oSamanthaKayo0
by Member on Apr. 10, 2013 at 10:37 PM
I have always known them to be mobile to mobile with that provider....
I had at&t for awhile a few years ago and mobile to mobile was only that company...
I have Verizon now and mobile to mobile is only within Verizon.

Check your past bills?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Apr. 11, 2013 at 1:11 AM
Idk, but i do love T-Mobile. :-)
SAMI_JO
by on Apr. 11, 2013 at 8:30 AM

We don't have a T-mobile tower here. We live on the lake.

SAMI_JO
by on Apr. 11, 2013 at 8:35 AM

I used to always do electronic banking, and I didn't keep my statements. So we went to our local store and discussed our situation, and I had to up my package and add shared messaging. Another $70.00 added to the bill. That will make my cell bill $200.00 and my landline and internet $100.00. But only till August then we are going TOTAL verizon. They are the only company that has a tower here.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)