Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Venting Booth The Venting Booth

Fu** you, bossman. Fu** you!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 30 Replies

I'm about ready to walk the fuck out the door.

First, he called me a bitch. Then he started pushing my lunch hour back to 3 (I work 9:30a-6p). I'm a massage therapist, I'm constantly on my feet doing a physically demanding job. I love what I do but I need a break and a 3pm lunch hour is bullshit. We book massages on the hour, every hour so there is no time in between sessions. We have groupon deals out right now for a one hour massage and 20 minute spinal decompression (Chiropractic office). He's constantly telling us to cut the sessions short and to talk people out of getting the decompressions, services they already paid for, just so he doesn't have to do them. And then today, he called me fat and then got pissed off when I left early cause my appt no showed and I had no one else scheduled.

I don't need this damn job anymore, I've been with him over a year and his attitude and business managing/owner skills have decreased substantially. The only reason I haven't walked yet is because I move in May and my last day working there is May 3rd. All I feel like doing is telling him to fuck off!

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 10, 2013 at 12:44 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MissTacoBell
by Taco Bell Princess on Apr. 10, 2013 at 12:47 AM
3 moms liked this
Most of that is illegal and you can totally sue him.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 10, 2013 at 12:52 AM

No evidence, it's a small practice. It's just me, him, and our other massage therapist. He doesn't say shit around other people just when we're alone. It wouldn't be worth it. I'm just going to sit back and watch while he fucks himself over because it will and is happening.

Quoting MissTacoBell:

MissTacoBell
by Taco Bell Princess on Apr. 10, 2013 at 12:56 AM
You don't have to have recordings or anything.

Quoting Anonymous:

No evidence, it's a small practice. It's just me, him, and our other massage therapist. He doesn't say shit around other people just when we're alone. It wouldn't be worth it. I'm just going to sit back and watch while he fucks himself over because it will and is happening.

Quoting MissTacoBell:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 10, 2013 at 12:59 AM

I've never sued anyone or anything similar. I'm clueless about it lol.

Quoting MissTacoBell:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting MissTacoBell:

MissTacoBell
by Taco Bell Princess on Apr. 10, 2013 at 1:01 AM
You can report him to the labor board (something else too I forget the proper name) and it'll hurt him pretty bad.

I'm sorry, normally I have useful advice, but I can't think straight ATM.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting MissTacoBell:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting MissTacoBell:

catrig
by Silver Member on Apr. 10, 2013 at 1:03 AM

That sucks.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 10, 2013 at 1:06 AM

Better Business Bureau? I probably will after I move, especially given what he's doing with the groupons, which is so wrong.

Thanks for listening, that was helpful in itself :)

Quoting MissTacoBell:

You can report him to the labor board (something else too I forget the proper name) and it'll hurt him pretty bad.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting MissTacoBell:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting MissTacoBell:

MissTacoBell
by Taco Bell Princess on Apr. 10, 2013 at 1:14 AM
1 mom liked this
Go to eeoc.gov and you can file a complaint electronically. They will send him a notice that you're bringing a claim and he has to draft a response to defend himself against the claim. Then the EEOC decides if they want to investigate further. Generally, a claim on file with the EEOC takes years to get to, but having an open claim hikes his business insurance rates and should he be sued in the future, that person can use your claim as evidence which can result in him getting punitive damages assessed.

There, that's all the brain cells I've got left. Use them well obi-wan.

Quoting Anonymous:

Better Business Bureau? I probably will after I move, especially given what he's doing with the groupons, which is so wrong.

Quoting MissTacoBell:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting MissTacoBell:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting MissTacoBell:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 10, 2013 at 1:16 AM

Thank you!

Quoting MissTacoBell:

Go to eeoc.gov and you can file a complaint electronically. They will send him a notice that you're bringing a claim and he has to draft a response to defend himself against the claim. Then the EEOC decides if they want to investigate further. Generally, a claim on file with the EEOC takes years to get to, but having an open claim hikes his business insurance rates and should he be sued in the future, that person can use your claim as evidence which can result in him getting punitive damages assessed.

There, that's all the brain cells I've got left. Use them well obi-wan.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting MissTacoBell:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting MissTacoBell:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting MissTacoBell:

Ayshren
by Member on Apr. 10, 2013 at 1:27 AM

Good luck hun! That is crazy. I couldnt put up with that bullshit.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN