Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

pregnancy horomones...

Posted by on Apr. 10, 2013 at 9:59 AM
  • 17 Replies

I am only 7ish weeks pregnant... and super horomonal... I keep telling DH that I need more help around the house for this pregnancy... take out the trash dude... help a little... we BOTH work, not only him... but on HIS days off he plays on his computer or on the ps3, and plays with DS for a while too... MY days off? they consist of me cleaning the messes he makes on his days off... this morning I woke up to a sink full of dishes... I work third shift... we both do... opposite days so we can watch DS when MIL cant watch him... but anyways... a sink full of dishes... they have been there for a few days... 3 loads of laundry needed to be done, trash needed to go out... and it needed to be brought to the street, its trash day... DH would do none of it because he worked lastnight... it just makes me so mad... he needs to be a man... like... I was telling my best friend that its like a challenge... I am raising a full grown man... she laughed and said 'no, you have to TRAIN him now, he has already been raised' it just really gets to me... and I am SO horomonal... like... watching the show 'baby story' makes me cry like a goon... and idk why... rofl...

ok, sorry for venting if it bothered anyone... DH is one of the nicest men I have ever known... BUT... hes so lazy... after 8 years together he should know that I need help...! I get super depressed and stressed and just do nothing after a while... I feel alone...

by on Apr. 10, 2013 at 9:59 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
AleaKat
by Bronze Member on Apr. 10, 2013 at 10:17 AM
3 moms liked this
You're only 7 weeks in?
It's gonna be a loooooong pregnancy.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
ilovemykids732
by on Apr. 10, 2013 at 10:21 AM

lol,  I have had 2 kids... I know how it works... but hes just getting under my skin... I keep telling him he needs to be a man at this point... not a kid... I dont need to raise another child who is older than me... its just annoying...!

Quoting AleaKat:

You're only 7 weeks in?

AleaKat
by Bronze Member on Apr. 10, 2013 at 10:33 AM
I understand. I just hated people when I was pregnant using my hormones as the reason they were right and I was crazy. Like my FIL....
My husband and I would be in a disagreement and FIL would say " just ignore it its her hormones" ...
Ugh!!! I wanted to strangle him! It couldn't possibly be that I'm right and you're not listening to me. It's not always hormones sometimes you're just am idiot! Lol

To him- not you! Lol

Quoting ilovemykids732:

lol,  I have had 2 kids... I know how it works... but hes just getting under my skin... I keep telling him he needs to be a man at this point... not a kid... I dont need to raise another child who is older than me... its just annoying...!

Quoting AleaKat:

You're only 7 weeks in?

ilovemykids732
by on Apr. 10, 2013 at 10:37 AM

I can normally just deal with it... for the past 8 years I have been able to handle it... but now... I just cant... which is why I said it was my pregnancy horomones... I am so tired and need help cleaning... and he SAYS he will help... yet magically never does... ironic... ugh...

my inlaws would FLIP OUT if they knew I was pregnant... and stress me enough to miscarry... so we arent going to mention it to them for a while... lol

Quoting AleaKat:

I understand. I just hated people when I was pregnant using my hormones as the reason they were right and I was crazy. Like my FIL....
My husband and I would be in a disagreement and FIL would say " just ignore it its her hormones" ...
Ugh!!! I wanted to strangle him! It couldn't possibly be that I'm right and you're not listening to me. It's not always hormones sometimes you're just am idiot! Lol

To him- not you! Lol

Quoting ilovemykids732:

Quoting AleaKat:

You're only 7 weeks in?

AleaKat
by Bronze Member on Apr. 10, 2013 at 10:40 AM
Keeping a pregnancy a secret is stressful enough. How awful that you can't tell them and they just be happy for you.

Quoting ilovemykids732:

I can normally just deal with it... for the past 8 years I have been able to handle it... but now... I just cant... which is why I said it was my pregnancy horomones... I am so tired and need help cleaning... and he SAYS he will help... yet magically never does... ironic... ugh...

my inlaws would FLIP OUT if they knew I was pregnant... and stress me enough to miscarry... so we arent going to mention it to them for a while... lol

Quoting AleaKat:

To him- not you! Lol

Quoting ilovemykids732:

Quoting AleaKat:

You're only 7 weeks in?

ilovemykids732
by on Apr. 10, 2013 at 10:46 AM

I was on the phone with FIL this morning, and he mentioned when I do spring cleaning to just throw all the baby clothes away... [the small ones] and I said nooo, I think I should keep them... he said 'UT OH steph, WHY?!' I said incase later we want another baby and its a boy...? my inlaws really dislike me... but I dont want to lie to them... kwim? They wouldnt be accepting of this baby... they adore my DS but I just dont see it going well with another baby... I am so stressed and cry about it all the time... DH is literally scared to tell them... wtf... were married, own our own house... they watch my little guy 2 nights a week while we work... but we have alternating schedules through out the week... they have ds fri and saturday night...

Quoting AleaKat:

Keeping a pregnancy a secret is stressful enough. How awful that you can't tell them and they just be happy for you.

AleaKat
by Bronze Member on Apr. 10, 2013 at 11:14 AM
Well, they'll find out eventually.

Quoting ilovemykids732:

I was on the phone with FIL this morning, and he mentioned when I do spring cleaning to just throw all the baby clothes away... [the small ones] and I said nooo, I think I should keep them... he said 'UT OH steph, WHY?!' I said incase later we want another baby and its a boy...? my inlaws really dislike me... but I dont want to lie to them... kwim? They wouldnt be accepting of this baby... they adore my DS but I just dont see it going well with another baby... I am so stressed and cry about it all the time... DH is literally scared to tell them... wtf... were married, own our own house... they watch my little guy 2 nights a week while we work... but we have alternating schedules through out the week... they have ds fri and saturday night...

Quoting AleaKat:

ilovemykids732
by on Apr. 10, 2013 at 11:23 AM

yes, especially since I cant hide my belly forever... lol... one day I will just pop out a kid... they will be like 'hey, where did THAT come from?' and I will say, oh well see, I have been pregnant for the past 40 weeks but not allowed to tell you... so here the baby is... congrats nana and granpa!!

Quoting AleaKat:

Well, they'll find out eventually.

Quoting ilovemykids732:

Quoting AleaKat:

mysticalmalissa
by Silver Member on Apr. 10, 2013 at 12:02 PM

I'm sorry OP, but I giggled when I read how far along you are.

Quoting AleaKat:

You're only 7 weeks in?

0oSamanthaKayo0
by Member on Apr. 10, 2013 at 12:07 PM

Make a chore list, something that he looks it and says okay these things NEED done.

I made one up for every day of the week  when DH got laid off and I went to work. Honestly mine just needs that list to see okay this is what needs done.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)