Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Venting Booth The Venting Booth

He Exposed Himself to My Children

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 18 Replies
2 moms liked this
I just need a quick vent. I walked to the store with my 2 youngest daughters (5 & 7) and my son (10 months) to get some milk. As we were leaving the store some piece of shit old geezer said "hello little ladies" and when we looked over waved his penis at my daughters!!! I immediately grabbed my girls and pulled them away from him (he was only about 3 feet away). I was completely shocked and at a loss for words! He was still waving it and laughing (only a few seconds passed) when I finally said "what the hell is wrong with you?!". He just walked away. I called the sheriffs dept and filed a report. They searched the area but didn't see him. I really hope that bastard is caught and spends the rest of his miserable life in jail!!!
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 10, 2013 at 8:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
psych_mom
by on Apr. 10, 2013 at 8:53 PM

Oh my gosh! Glad you called the police- hope they find him.

kerryket
by Gold Member on Apr. 10, 2013 at 9:27 PM
3 moms liked this
I'd talk to the clerk and manager of the store, maybe he's a regular, they could have security video to identify the old perve.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
CaiZobug
by Member on Apr. 10, 2013 at 9:40 PM
2 moms liked this

That's better then what I would have done. I would have walked right up and kicked him in the balls. Then called the police. That is just insane! 

KrazyLoveMommy
by on Apr. 10, 2013 at 9:46 PM
Awful!!!!
My mom got flashed last week. The pervs are out!
anotherhalf
by on Apr. 10, 2013 at 9:54 PM

Freaking gross jackass.  I hope he gets arrested.

kerryket
by Gold Member on Apr. 10, 2013 at 11:49 PM
The girls must have pretty grossed out. I was a bit older when some psycho pulled his willy out while i was hanging upside down on the monkey bars. I did a double take to make sure I was seeing what I thought it was, he got arrested though, it was at my brother's soccer game and the coach was a cop. The worst was the creeper was there with his son, younger than I was.
jdy9440
by on Apr. 10, 2013 at 11:51 PM
What a nasty fuxx !
Alexsi1
by Alexandra on Apr. 11, 2013 at 12:30 AM
What a pervert. I hope they catch him.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 11, 2013 at 8:01 AM
Sum men are so sick in their mind! Its disgusting wat our kidz hav to go thru! He must be given the death sentence, bloody lunatic!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 11, 2013 at 8:02 AM

wow....smh...not even safe to go to the store anymore

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)