Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Venting Booth The Venting Booth

I work with a bunch of ......

Posted by on Apr. 10, 2013 at 9:36 PM
  • 6 Replies

Urghhhh......Today is the first day ever that I felt like quitting and that I hate my job.  Nothing but problems at work and a lot of blame game and "it's not my job" happening.  Why can't people just communicate and talk about issues instead of being pissy with each other?! I tried to discuss one issue and one hag told me that she won't, not can't, but won't even look at it never mind talk about it until tommorrow - cut me off won't listen to what I actually need.  Fine, whatever, it will fall back on her if it's not done on time.  Next nasty coworker got instantly pissy when I asked her a question about this different paperwork she dropped on my desk.  Again, not willing to have a simple conversation to explain this new item instead she says it's all there, it's not her job to fill me in and when I tried further to elaborate grabs the stuff from me and says she'll do it.  Lovely..... Oh and system glitches and computer crashes as well.  It was a day from hell.

Why can't people just co-operate and treat each other with respect?! I honestly feel like quitting.

by on Apr. 10, 2013 at 9:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
anotherhalf
by on Apr. 10, 2013 at 9:55 PM

Sounds like everyone there is miserable.  I hope it isn't always like that.

kerryket
by Gold Member on Apr. 10, 2013 at 11:43 PM
I don't know why people can't talk anymore, it goes a lot better when they work together.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
psych_mom
by on Apr. 11, 2013 at 7:05 AM
Sounds like they all needed an extra cup of coffee.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
liliem
by Member on Apr. 11, 2013 at 11:42 AM

If it continues I would discuss it with my manager. Sounds like a lot of unneeded drama.

aj_mom
by Member on Apr. 11, 2013 at 2:13 PM

Where  I work we have individuals that if you ask them for help or that you need them for something the will either say:

"Tha'ts not my job" or "Are you talking to me?"

kikibix
by New Member on Apr. 11, 2013 at 9:54 PM

Thankfully today was a much better day.  Probably because I stayed at my desk most of the day and within my own department who thankfully all get along and co-operate, for the most part.  I'll try to shrug it off but once people treat me badly for no valid reason I tend to hold onto those bad feelings. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)