Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Venting Booth The Venting Booth

I am your nurse..

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 26 Replies
Not your freaking slave!! Oh and by the way, this isn't the Conrad or Waldorf-Astoria.
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 11, 2013 at 3:33 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Alexsi1
by Alexandra on Apr. 11, 2013 at 4:47 AM
Lol!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 11, 2013 at 4:50 AM
I am really annoyed tonight.
skyelyns_mommie
by Member on Apr. 11, 2013 at 4:53 AM
I know how you feel
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
psych_mom
by on Apr. 11, 2013 at 7:03 AM
Hope it got better.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 11, 2013 at 8:08 AM
It sure did! My shift ended. Sometimes pregnant women act like being preggers makes them handicapped
Terpsichore
by Member on Apr. 11, 2013 at 10:18 AM
1 mom liked this

Nurse (noun): someone there to save your ass, not kiss it

kss12
by Member on Apr. 11, 2013 at 10:22 AM
Hahaha! When I was pregnant I hated hearing.. "Oh you can go in front of me" in line at a register or bathroom. Leave me alone, I'm pregnant not stupid.
Pregnant women ALWAYS complain too.. I loved my pregnancy, I'm not sure if mine was just really easy or what.. Sure there were uncomfortable moments but isn't that expected? People just love to complain lol
misymac
by on Apr. 11, 2013 at 10:43 AM

SRY you are having a bad time.. I was an out patience having to go the hospital twice a day for a week.. I  didn't like to disturb the staff when my drip was done.. By the time the week was over, several nurses ask me to come back and visit them.. [ though that was nice, but when does a nurse have time to VISIT? ]

I did go back last week to take the night shift cookies as a thank you for being so kind. 

nurse

olleo
by Member on Apr. 11, 2013 at 3:37 PM
I'm with you. I LOVED being pregnant, all five times. Sure there are downsides but the good stuff more than makes up for it.

Quoting kss12:

Hahaha! When I was pregnant I hated hearing.. "Oh you can go in front of me" in line at a register or bathroom. Leave me alone, I'm pregnant not stupid.

Pregnant women ALWAYS complain too.. I loved my pregnancy, I'm not sure if mine was just really easy or what.. Sure there were uncomfortable moments but isn't that expected? People just love to complain lol

mysticalmalissa
by Silver Member on Apr. 11, 2013 at 3:58 PM

My nurses totally rocked! They were more then eager to wheel my ass out to the smoking area a zillion times a day. LOL

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)