Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Does this bother anyone else?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 45 Replies
6 moms liked this

I'm so sick and tired of people dressing there little girls in trashy clothes and make up. It's just wrong. It's no cute at all. Little girls should not be wearing mini skirts, belly shirts, bikinis, or booty shorts. It drives me nuts, I see it everywhere in this little town and everywhere else. Hell, my husband's ex has his 10 year old wearing bras and make-up. It just bugs the shit out of me that people feel the need to make these girls grow up fatser than they should have to.

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 11, 2013 at 10:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anastacia1988
by Member on Apr. 11, 2013 at 10:08 PM
2 moms liked this
I was a c cup at 10... My mom wouldn't let me get a bra till I wAs 12 .... The people gym class made fun of me.. She was like you... And I did not like it
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 11, 2013 at 10:21 PM

But that's one thing, you needed. She is showing zero signs of breasts breasts but her mother has had her in bras for nearly 2 years now.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 11, 2013 at 10:28 PM
I agree!! I was a girl that rushed myself to grow up and I regret it sooo much I'll never force either of my daughters to grow up faster than they should. And trashy clothing is just a giant neon sign for child molesters imho. If my girls need a bra that's one thing but no mini skirts, bikinis, belly shirts or makeup here thanks!!
aodom323
by Member on Apr. 11, 2013 at 10:30 PM
1 mom liked this

amen but i can understand the bra if they need it but if not like you said then hell no.  I'm lucky i have a boy however if we have a girl in the future there is no way in hell she would be wearing that stuff. Once she is in high school she can do light make up, for example cover up if she has acme or something like that but she is not going to have a pound of make-up on her face.  Hell I was never really into make-up the most days i don't wear any and if i have to work it is just cover-up and eye liner.  I don't like the way it feels on my face.

Kirsten3
by Member on Apr. 11, 2013 at 10:31 PM
Oh that bugs me to. Why do kids have to grow up faster than needed? Being a grown up in over rated!!!!!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
TrouserMouse
by Bronze Member on Apr. 11, 2013 at 10:33 PM

I don't even really notice, so I guess it doesn't bother me.

luvhugz08
by Member on Apr. 11, 2013 at 11:32 PM

girls get enough attention...why draw more...i agree not good thing...bras are to hide more so i would go with that if needed:)

psych_mom
by Gold Member on Apr. 11, 2013 at 11:51 PM
1 mom liked this

I don't like it either. I am making some of my dd's summer clothes since it is hard to find more modest clothes.

redbutterfly666
by Member on Apr. 11, 2013 at 11:53 PM

i was a c cup at 10 years old....and i agree with not dressing little girls up in skimpy clothes, except bikinis....they just make life easier

Laronda367
by Member on Apr. 12, 2013 at 1:23 AM

if they are 10 with boobs they need a bra but im not for make up and trash dress at all...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)