Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

To whom it may concern,

Posted by   + Show Post
Write a message to the person or people that are currently getting on your last nerve and let em know exactly what's on your mind...

GO!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 12, 2013 at 11:45 AM
Replies (61-70):
ansu16
by New Member on Apr. 14, 2013 at 2:30 PM
Sum people don't admit neither do they deny their rong doings! I don't wana waiste my energy!
Bethsunshine
by Member on Apr. 14, 2013 at 3:01 PM

Quoting TrouserMouse:

To my employers:

It was really a slap in the face, a total insult, that you offered me the salary you did for a position you created for me because you knew I would be a great asset to you.  I have dedicated 12 years of life to you. Literally, every aspect of my life and my family's life is regulated by you.You said you would compensate me for my commute, for the changes in lifestyle I would have to make, and for the responsibility I would be taking on.  Yet, you offer me a salary that is at least $10k less than the people I would be supervising.  When I tell you that it is not a fair salary for that position, you tell me that you were planning on keeping my salary the same like you had just did me a favor.  No thanks. 

#takethisjobandshoveit

Oh wow, that sucks!!! Sorry about that.

Bethsunshine
by Member on Apr. 14, 2013 at 3:06 PM

To my "friend": Do not ask me to babysit for you ever again. If you can't have enough consideration for my time and feelings, and take 30 seconds to send me a text or call me when your plans change, and you don't need me, I'm not going to take your feelings and time into consideration either. My time is just as valuable as yours.I'm not going to be your friend of convenience anymore. If you only want to talk to me when you get get something out of me, don't bother. Call your other "friends" that you seem to enjoy sucking up to so much. Just remember who was there for you when you had nothing; when you had no food in your  house and no Christmas presents for your kids and who bought all that stuff. Also, I don't want to hear anymore about your self-created drama. Your victim and martyr game is very old and I no longer wish to be a part of it.

Bethsunshine
by Member on Apr. 14, 2013 at 3:12 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

We were all promised a bonus on this paycheck and to come find out this morning only "management" will be getting the bonus WTF??  During their "thank you" speech and lunch last week the boss announced that EVERYONE will be getting a bonus and it wasn't so.....We are still waiting the boss to explain what he meant by EVERYONE???

Im sorry this happened to you esp the time you have spent w/this company....

Quoting TrouserMouse:

To my employers:

It was really a slap in the face, a total insult, that you offered me the salary you did for a position you created for me because you knew I would be a great asset to you.  I have dedicated 12 years of life to you. Literally, every aspect of my life and my family's life is regulated by you.You said you would compensate me for my commute, for the changes in lifestyle I would have to make, and for the responsibility I would be taking on.  Yet, you offer me a salary that is at least $10k less than the people I would be supervising.  When I tell you that it is not a fair salary for that position, you tell me that you were planning on keeping my salary the same like you had just did me a favor.  No thanks. 

#takethisjoband shoveit

My husband got a kick in the crotch from his job the other day. Apparently, everyone in his department was overpaid by $183 back in December, and no one noticed it until now. It went unnoticed by the employees because that was the same time they got their quarterly bonus so everyone just assumed it was part of the  bonus. Now, 4 months later, the monkeys in payroll figured it out, and my husband and the rest of the people in his department will have that money deducted from their paychecks. This is a huge company and they're acting like that $183 is going to bankrupt them! Meanwhile, it's a huge deal to us and the rest of the employees. We're having to pay for someone else's mistake.

blessed4918
by New Member on Apr. 14, 2013 at 3:16 PM

To my ex brother in law I wish to God our new landlord will make your blank move out you are so disrespectful to all of us and now my mother in law moves in her and my boyfriend live under us anyways she spoke to you about your music and its been on how can you cuss an 78 year old woman out then get mad and then maybe later speak knowing her daughter jumped all on you.

You talk to girlfriend so awful yes we do have thin walls sure cannot help my mother in law has to hear that as well as my sister who lives next door and girlfriend she loves him and will get mad in a minute depends on what is said other week mother in law grandaughters spoke to him about the music and then one thought he was speaking to my boyfriend wrong way why did I say alright Tony oh Lord he goes tell my sister and then up here he comes like I told the fool she coudl of called the police and get this he goes call on mother in law she sent them over there to do think something oh Please 

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 14, 2013 at 6:07 PM
1 mom liked this
Dear Lord,

Please bless some people with the power of punctuation, I'd like to know what it is they're trying to say.

Love, me.
WonderWoman22
by Member on Apr. 14, 2013 at 6:15 PM

BUMP!

mtfarms
by New Member on Apr. 14, 2013 at 6:40 PM
1 mom liked this

To the mom who excluded 3 girls from her daughter's birthday party,

It wouldn't have been so bad if you wouldn't have posted pictures all over Facebook.  There are only 7 girls in the class.  Would it really have killed you to invite all of them?

You may think you are better than me but I know the truth about you.  Just because we don't blow our money on crap doesn't mean we don't have any.  Yes my car is not much to look at but why would I want to go in debt when it runs just fine.  I have another car that we use for good & DH has a nice pickup.  I really don't care about the deer dent in the side - it adds character.  lol

To my kids,

I don't know what you spilled on my keyboard but typing is not easy & I am not happy.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 14, 2013 at 8:38 PM

To my Family who judges me for the decisions that I make.

Please stop.  I understand that you want to 'fix things'.  You want to  make everything all better.  That you want to do horrid things to my ex, and sometime I want horrid things to happen to him to.  But that is not our call.  Karma will take care of him.  

Mom and Dad, you may not agree with my decisions, you may not even LIKE my decisions, but please remember, I am an adult, and they are my decisions.  I'm not asking you to like my decisions, or even to support all of my decisions. I am asking though, that you love and support me and the kids and not be judgemental of us.

CharlotteRose
by Member on Apr. 14, 2013 at 11:28 PM

Unbelievable!!!  Yr DH must feel horrible and like you said the CO is acting like they will go bankrupt!! 

HUGS!

Quoting Bethsunshine:

Quoting Anonymous:

We were all promised a bonus on this paycheck and to come find out this morning only "management" will be getting the bonus WTF??  During their "thank you" speech and lunch last week the boss announced that EVERYONE will be getting a bonus and it wasn't so.....We are still waiting the boss to explain what he meant by EVERYONE???

Im sorry this happened to you esp the time you have spent w/this company....

Quoting TrouserMouse:

To my employers:

#takethisjoband shoveit

My husband got a kick in the crotch from his job the other day. Apparently, everyone in his department was overpaid by $183 back in December, and no one noticed it until now. It went unnoticed by the employees because that was the same time they got their quarterly bonus so everyone just assumed it was part of the  bonus. Now, 4 months later, the monkeys in payroll figured it out, and my husband and the rest of the people in his department will have that money deducted from their paychecks. This is a huge company and they're acting like that $183 is going to bankrupt them! Meanwhile, it's a huge deal to us and the rest of the employees. We're having to pay for someone else's mistake.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)