Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Dear Jack@$$

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 16 Replies
1 mom liked this

Dear Jackass,

You parked so close to the driver's side of my car that I couldn't get in because of my pregnant belly. So fuck you, I hope someone scratches and dents your shiny new car next time you do that. Prick.

Sincerely, Pissed off Pregnant Mommy
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 16, 2013 at 12:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kmjmlj
by New Member on Apr. 17, 2013 at 5:22 AM
Should've bang the hell out of their door.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mysticalmalissa
by Silver Member on Apr. 17, 2013 at 5:26 AM

I hate when that happens.

kerryket
by Gold Member on Apr. 17, 2013 at 8:20 AM
Not cool, that would piss me off, too.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
NorseGodessMom
by on Apr. 17, 2013 at 8:39 AM

kick in his tail light

luvhugz08
by Member on Apr. 17, 2013 at 9:49 AM
1 mom liked this

OMG LADYS I AM SO SORRY BUT WHEN I FIRST STARTED DRIVING MY NEW (BUS) VAN I WOULD PARK SO BADLY..IF YOU SEE A BIG WHITE CHURCH BUS WITH FUNNY FARM LOGOS AND A WHOLD BUNCH KID STICKERS ON WINDOWS WATCH OUT STILL TRYIN TO MASTER PARKING 15 PASS VAN...SO SORRY IN ADVANCE I TRY TO PARK AT BOTTOM END AND EMPTY PART OF PARKING LOT:(

catrig
by Silver Member on Apr. 17, 2013 at 10:23 AM

I hate that.  Some asshat parked next to me while I was walking to  the car.  Hugely pregnant.  Didn't have enough room to get in.

CotterpinDoozer
by Bronze Member on Apr. 17, 2013 at 8:38 PM

That's so annoying! I had someone beep at me while I was trying to get my DD into her car seat. Really jackass, the space is huge but there are a ton of other spaces, you have to park right freaking there?

AV made by NiamhWitch

Lovemybaby551
by Member on Apr. 18, 2013 at 12:21 AM

I get pissed at my husband all the time because he gives himself plenty of room to get out on his side but parks close to things on the passenger side so I always have a hard time getting in and out. before i was pregnant it didnt bother me cause i could wiggle and turn my body in ways that I can not do now

WesternNYmom
by Member on Apr. 18, 2013 at 12:34 AM

My husband does this alot as well. Lately I have been getting on him, because he will insist on parking in the spaces that have huge water puddles or ice patches, and it never fails that the biggest patch of water or ice is always on my side of the car. One night we stopped at a store, and he did this to me.  I slipped on the ice and landed on my butt. He laughed. Guess who got the couch that night. LOL.

Quoting Lovemybaby551:

I get pissed at my husband all the time because he gives himself plenty of room to get out on his side but parks close to things on the passenger side so I always have a hard time getting in and out. before i was pregnant it didnt bother me cause i could wiggle and turn my body in ways that I can not do now

Lovemybaby551
by Member on Apr. 18, 2013 at 12:37 AM

I have him drop me off at the door alot because of this. If theres water puddles or ice patches my ass will not leave the car until he moves it lol
Quoting WesternNYmom:

My husband does this alot as well. Lately I have been getting on him, because he will insist on parking in the spaces that have huge water puddles or ice patches, and it never fails that the biggest patch of water or ice is always on my side of the car. One night we stopped at a store, and he did this to me.  I slipped on the ice and landed on my butt. He laughed. Guess who got the couch that night. LOL.

Quoting Lovemybaby551:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)