Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Venting Booth The Venting Booth

Racist black Tweens. What.thef***

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 27 Replies
I was walking down the main road with dd in a stroller on our way to pick up ds from preschool. This group of three preteens are walking down the road toward me.

Let me stop there: you're a person walking down a narrow sidewalk toward a person pushing a stroller and its clear you both wont fit, do you step off the sidewalk for a second to let them pass? I do, so I guess that's common courtesy IMO.

These three black Tween girls didn't move over and didn't show signs of intending to so I pulled off and walked in the street to pass them (walking three across btw). As the passed me one of them blurted out "my grandma didn't march with dr king so her grand baby could step aside for some cracker!"

What. The. F***.

And they all started busting up over it like its a funny joke!
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 17, 2013 at 1:55 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
raeyliNlilysmom
by Member on Apr. 17, 2013 at 1:58 AM
1 mom liked this
....rude! Its sad people teach their children to act like that....
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Steph1499
by Member on Apr. 17, 2013 at 2:00 AM
1 mom liked this

I believe racists come in all colors.  

Journeysmama11
by Member on Apr. 17, 2013 at 2:02 AM

Yikes! It had nothing to do with race, it had to do with a stroller...but they made it that way. Why do people always have to bring race into issues when it's NOT the issue?! 

Unfortunately I'm the person that speaks up and says something instead of just walking away. I can't stand when people are rude to me or others. And I've been known to speak up for complete and total strangers when I've seen others be rude to them...if it's in public it IS my business!

kmjmlj
by New Member on Apr. 17, 2013 at 4:04 AM
1 mom liked this
Yeah there is the next unproductive member of society who will end up living off the government.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kmjmlj
by New Member on Apr. 17, 2013 at 4:05 AM
2 moms liked this
And people use the expression of "white trash" um there's an example of "black trash"
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kerryket
by Gold Member on Apr. 17, 2013 at 8:16 AM
2 moms liked this
Shame that they don't know a thing about Dr. King, I doubt grandma would be too pleased. (My14 year olds comment.)
NorseGodessMom
by on Apr. 17, 2013 at 8:35 AM

Agreed, It is a shame when teens (of any color) choose to act like they need a smack up the head.

Quoting kerryket:

Shame that they don't know a thing about Dr. King, I doubt grandma would be too pleased. (My14 year olds comment.)

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 17, 2013 at 8:53 AM

The fact that she said that shows she knows what she SHOULD have done and chose to be an ass instead. Her grandma would certainly not be proud of that.

luvhugz08
by Member on Apr. 17, 2013 at 9:53 AM

I BELIEVE I WOULD HAVE BEEN TEMPTED TO SHOW THAT CHILD SOME MANNERS SEEING AS HOW NOBODY ELSE CARES ENOUGH TO..IN TODAYS WORLD KIDS NEED REMINDED OF YESTERDAYS ASS BUSTING..SWITCH,THOSE LEGS...DONT BEAT BUT SWITCH!!

WillsMOM72
by on Apr. 17, 2013 at 10:10 AM
I would've been a smartass back.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)