Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Venting Booth The Venting Booth

does anyone realize.....

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 8 Replies
That I'm fucking tired?!
I work 2 jobs. So I'm at work from 8 am to 10 pm.
My husband literally won't do anything. And he gets pissed at me cuz the house is dirty.... like heeeeelllllo then fucking clean!
So I get home at about 1015-1030 have to clean an entire house go to sleep at like 11... Then have to be back up at 5am with my brat ass niece.
Like does anyone realize that I'm tired and just want some time to myself?!
I'm so sick of being the only person who does Anything.
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 18, 2013 at 6:53 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
jbirdsladie27
by on Apr. 18, 2013 at 7:11 AM
<•>_<•>

Stop doing shit, he'll figure it out. And what's up with your niece?

Hope you get some sleep
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 18, 2013 at 9:56 AM
1 mom liked this
Who is your husband, some kind of little prince?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 18, 2013 at 10:08 AM
I've tried. Shit just keeps piling up. He botched the other night saying he cleaned up the kitxhen ... and by cleaning he meant He put his dishes in the sink instead of leaving them where ever was convenient

Quoting jbirdsladie27:

<•>_<•>

Stop doing shit, he'll figure it out. And what's up with your niece?

Hope you get some sleep

anotherhalf
by on Apr. 18, 2013 at 10:41 AM
Is watching your niece one of your jobs? If not, I'd say she needs to find a new babysitter since you are overwhelmed.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 18, 2013 at 11:07 AM

I know what you mean I ended up crashing and having a nervous brakedown ! I dropped outta school and later I quit my job! I remember coming home everyday after school and work to 3 kids runnning wild a filthy ass house, and a drunk ! I would stay up all night and clean and do home work, one week I finally crashed after only getting a few hours sleep that week! it was something I never want to go through again and wish I had slowed down and asked someone for help! now I have to start all over again, its a sad thing though that it took me having a brakdown to get hubby to stop drinking! he has been clean for a year but it still scares me that he will relapse and i will be on my own in the midde of school and work! no I didnt leave my kids home with a drunk I had to go to school and work right after and wold have my mom make stops at my house. all im saying mama is take a moment and see what other options you have! ik it seems like there are none but there is always a solution if you can find a moment to relax! I wish I lived near you I would come clean your house LOL! I would for any harworking mom! good luck and get some sleep!

TrouserMouse
by on Apr. 18, 2013 at 11:41 AM

Kick your husband in the ass. No way should he expect you to do it all.

Grnyann65
by Member on Apr. 18, 2013 at 4:44 PM
If you're working and cleaning all on your own, wouldn't you be happier all on your own?
momto3B
by Bronze Member on Apr. 18, 2013 at 7:53 PM
1 mom liked this

And you married the loser why? Your's is not a husband, he is a lazy liability. Time to shed him like a rash and take your life back. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)