Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Venting Booth The Venting Booth

Dear "friend":

Posted by on Apr. 18, 2013 at 11:52 AM
  • 27 Replies
1 mom liked this

I truly want to be happy for you that you are buying a house with a lot of property, but your incessant need for attention makes me not want to be happy for you. Believe it or nor, the world does NOT revolve around you and your self-created drama. Other people have things they wish to share and talk about. I get it; the attention must be focused solely on your and your crap, or you will shrivel up and die. However, keep your attention-seeking nonsense OFF of my Facebook page. You also need to remember who helped you when you had no food in your house and no Christmas presents for your kids and who has been your constant babysitter, chauffeur and grocery store for the past 3 years. I feel like the world's biggest fool for believing your lies about your "dire" financial situation. Enjoy your  new house but if you think I'm going to help you move or watch your kids for you while you pack, think again. Call up one of the people you've been so busy sucking up to but who hasn't done diddly squat for you. Oh, and take your back-handed comments about people who aren't as "spiritual" or "righteous" as you like to think you are,and shove them where the sun don't shine.

by on Apr. 18, 2013 at 11:52 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
TrouserMouse
by on Apr. 18, 2013 at 11:55 AM

You don't sound so sunshiney, BethSunshine.  I have a hard time with people like that.  People that feel like everyone owes them something whether it is time, attention, money or whatever, but never think of anyone else.

Is she actually putting stuff on your FB or is it in your newsfeed?

CotterpinDoozer
by Bronze Member on Apr. 18, 2013 at 11:57 AM

She sounds exhausting, are you going to start cutting her out because of all of this?

AV made by NiamhWitch

Bethsunshine
by Member on Apr. 18, 2013 at 12:20 PM
Quoting TrouserMouse:

You don't sound so sunshiney, BethSunshine.  I have a hard time with people like that.  People that feel like everyone owes them something whether it is time, attention, money or whatever, but never think of anyone else.

Yes on my Facebook page. I actually hid her so her drama wouldn't clog up my news feed anymore. I posted a video yesterday of a science projectmy uyoungest son made and she had to make it about her, she didn't even comment on the video itself. I was so mad I was shaking.
TrouserMouse
by on Apr. 18, 2013 at 12:26 PM
1 mom liked this

Wow, taking away a kid's thunder along with his proud parent is pretty self-absorbed. I would be mad, too.

Quoting Bethsunshine:

Quoting TrouserMouse:

Yes on my Facebook page. I actually hid her so her drama wouldn't clog up my news feed anymore. I posted a video yesterday of a science projectmy uyoungest son made and she had to make it about her, she didn't even comment on the video itself. I was so mad I was shaking.

Bethsunshine
by Member on Apr. 18, 2013 at 12:31 PM
Quoting CotterpinDoozer:

She sounds exhausting, are you going to start cutting her out because of all of this?

I already did cut her out in a lot of ways. If it weren't for her youngest child, who is very special to me, I wouldn't bother with her at all. I'm hoping that when they move, that will eliminate her asking me to do stuff for her all the time. I already have ignored her requests and/or said no when she asks me to do stuff. I made the mistake of telling her I would babysit a couple of weeks ago, like a dummy, and she pulled her famous change of plans and not telling me about it trick. I decided that unless it is an absolute life threatening emergency, I'm not helping her anymore. If she can't be considerate of my time and feelings, I'm not going to be considerate of hers
Bethsunshine
by Member on Apr. 18, 2013 at 12:36 PM

Quoting TrouserMouse:

Wow, taking away a kid's thunder along with his proud parent is pretty self-absorbed. I would be mad, too.

Quoting Bethsunshine:

Quoting TrouserMouse:

Would you like to see it?

TrouserMouse
by on Apr. 18, 2013 at 12:38 PM

Sure

Quoting Bethsunshine:

Quoting TrouserMouse:

Quoting Bethsunshine:

Quoting TrouserMouse:

Bethsunshine
by Member on Apr. 18, 2013 at 12:43 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting TrouserMouse:

Sure

Quoting Bethsunshine:

Quoting TrouserMouse:

Quoting Bethsunshine:

Quoting TrouserMouse:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JmG4LSnlUR0

TrouserMouse
by on Apr. 18, 2013 at 12:49 PM

Cool, that looks like fun. He did a great job.  I loved how he kept talking about "variables". You have yourself a science guy. My boys would love to do something like that.

Quoting Bethsunshine:

Quoting TrouserMouse:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JmG4LSnlUR0

Bethsunshine
by Member on Apr. 18, 2013 at 12:53 PM
Quoting TrouserMouse:

My oldest was the one talking about variables because that's what HE'S studying. My youngest just finished a unit on flight because he wants to be a pilot. This was one of the projects.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)