Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Venting Booth The Venting Booth

please tell me how it is my fault....(kinda long)

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 7 Replies
That your 10 year old walked in front of my 6 year old while she was sewing?

I had my DD (6) and my DS (9 months) at the play ground by our apartment. And I was siting on the bench holding my DS while my DD was swining .

Well this older kid that I now know is 10 years old kept walking right in front of her. She told him at least 3 or 4 times to watch out so she didn't kick him on accident.

Witch I feel that at 10 he should know better anyways. Well he didn't listen to Her and he twalked behind her and she kicked him in the face. ( On accident) and busted the top of his eye just below the eyebrow.( he had to get stitches)

He mom came running over and started cussing at my 6 year old. Calling her a dumb bitch and said that SHE should have been watching what she was doing..

When I got mad at her for talking to my kid like that she said it was my falt. That I should have made my DD get of the swing so her son could walk there. (What the fuck what s conceded bitch)
She said she was going to sue me for her kids medical bill.

I called the cops because this lady was going crazy. She told them she wanted me arrested and that I needed to pay her sons medical bill. Some outher parents who watched it all happen told the cop and he just laughed at her.

End vent.
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 22, 2013 at 6:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 22, 2013 at 7:18 PM
Ok,I didn't understand over half of this because your spelling was so horrible! Go back and fix your misspelt words and maybe someone could understand what you are saying.
ilovemykids732
by on Apr. 22, 2013 at 7:28 PM
You named your kid, dd hercules!? That's where I stopped... As a pp said; your spelling and whole entry needs to be fixed...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 22, 2013 at 7:32 PM

Yeah she has some grammar and spelling mistakes, but I could fully understand what she was saying. If you feel the need to criticize then you should practice what you preach,  you missed a space and misspelt isn't a word it is misspelled.

Quoting Anonymous:

Ok,I didn't understand over half of this because your spelling was so horrible! Go back and fix your misspelt words and maybe someone could understand what you are saying.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 22, 2013 at 7:36 PM
Stfu....misspelt is a word,you stupid bitch.

Quoting Anonymous:

Yeah she has some grammar and spelling mistakes, but I could fully understand what she was saying. If you feel the need to criticize then you should practice what you preach,  you missed a space and misspelt isn't a word it is misspelled.

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 22, 2013 at 7:38 PM
I was on my phone and that's what it put in when I spelled her.

Quoting ilovemykids732:

You named your kid, dd hercules!? That's where I stopped... As a pp said; your spelling and whole entry needs to be fixed...

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 22, 2013 at 7:41 PM

Ignore the ignorent above. Your mad and i probly would have mispelled words too. These chicks just wanna cause trouble cause thats what they are.  I would have called the cops too. You did the right thing. That stupid kid had it comin if he perpously walked in front of her.I would file charges on her for callling your daughter those ugly names. Unless this kid is special needs which i highly doubt. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 22, 2013 at 7:49 PM
1 mom liked this
Ya I know some people on here have nothing better to do then talk crap about others. And I was mad and sometimes I think my phone has a mind of its own. Lol and no the kid didnt have special needs. He was just a dumb kid. Don't get me wrong I feel bad about it but he shouldn't have walked in front of my DD.

Quoting Anonymous:

Ignore the ignorent above. Your mad and i probly would have mispelled words too. These chicks just wanna cause trouble cause thats what they are.  I would have called the cops too. You did the right thing. That stupid kid had it comin if he perpously walked in front of her.I would file charges on her for callling your daughter those ugly names. Unless this kid is special needs which i highly doubt. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)