Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Venting Booth The Venting Booth

ugh df is getting on my nerves

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 2 Replies

I just want to scream right now. He hasn't worked since April 3 due to back problems and his line of work there is tons of heavy lifting. He moved us 30 minutes away from my dd's school she loved to be closer to his work and now he is waiting for disability to go through. I am a SAHM so right now we are both at home and I am only bringing in $50 a week watching someone's kids luckily all our bills are paid this month. Well what pisses me off is I am up with 2-6 kids depending on the time of day for about 15 hours and he is up for maybe 6 hours with the kids. He doesn't help me with the kids and he has thrown our toddler off his schedule for naps and bedtime. He wakes up every day around 1-2 pm and stays up all night just watching tv. He is talking about me going back to school but he would suck at being a SAHD and our youngest is exclusively bf. I just want to slap him when he hands the baby back when he whines after holding him for maybe 3 min ugh. I know he is depressed and stressed but he isn't doing anything to help himself our us and it sucks.

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 23, 2013 at 1:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 24, 2013 at 8:56 AM

hugs

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 24, 2013 at 9:57 AM

thanks i need it.. mommy needs a serious break from kids i feel like i am being pulled in all directions and want to snap

Quoting Anonymous:

hugs

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)