Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Venting Booth The Venting Booth

I hate my ex

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 24 Replies

SO MUCH. 

angrypunching
I really love using those

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 23, 2013 at 5:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
misymac
by on Apr. 23, 2013 at 5:36 PM

ME TOO!!!!.... I have nothing nice to say about him at all..

rebeccasmly
by Silver Member on Apr. 23, 2013 at 6:12 PM

My ex isn't worth the time and energy it takes to hate him. He's out of my life and that's all the matters. I learned a long time ago, giving him the room in my head to hate him, gave him too much control of my life still.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 23, 2013 at 6:20 PM
1 mom liked this

I hated my ex for awhile since he left me for a skinny redheaded bitch (luckily he isn't my son's father) but then that bitch cheated on him and they got a divorce. Karma right there ;)

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 23, 2013 at 6:21 PM
I try so hard and some days I'm fine. He's my sons dad, however, so I need to put up with him sometimes. He's just a terrible father and that's why I can't stand him. Being kind/respectful to him is so hard, but gotta do it for ds.

Quoting rebeccasmly:

My ex isn't worth the time and energy it takes to hate him. He's out of my life and that's all the matters. I learned a long time ago, giving him the room in my head to hate him, gave him too much control of my life still.

rebeccasmly
by Silver Member on Apr. 23, 2013 at 6:41 PM
Yeah, I have 3 children with my ex. Thank goodness he lives me alone. I wish he was involved for my kids but they have a good man raising them with me now. blockquote class="quotedText">Quoting Anonymous:

I try so hard and some days I'm fine. He's my sons dad, however, so I need to put up with him sometimes. He's just a terrible father and that's why I can't stand him. Being kind/respectful to him is so hard, but gotta do it for ds.

Quoting rebeccasmly:

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 23, 2013 at 10:12 PM
He is involved when he wants to be which is almost worse because he's in an out and ds is young now but he'll be so confused when he's older. I'm glad your kids have a good father figure :)

Quoting rebeccasmly:

Yeah, I have 3 children with my ex. Thank goodness he lives me alone. I wish he was involved for my kids but they have a good man raising them with me now.

blockquote class="quotedText">Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting rebeccasmly:

rebeccasmly
by Silver Member on Apr. 23, 2013 at 10:42 PM

:(

I told me ex in the beginning when he started showing signs on doing just that, that he needed to make a choice, either be a dad and be there on a consistent, regular basis, or stay away until he could make that commitment. His mom backed me up on it since her ex did the same with my ex and his siblings. She didn't want him doing to my kids what his dad did to him. Its been 13 years and he still hasn't decided to make that commitment. :(

Quoting Anonymous:

He is involved when he wants to be which is almost worse because he's in an out and ds is young now but he'll be so confused when he's older. I'm glad your kids have a good father figure :)

Quoting rebeccasmly:

Yeah, I have 3 children with my ex. Thank goodness he lives me alone. I wish he was involved for my kids but they have a good man raising them with me now.

Quoting rebeccasmly:

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 23, 2013 at 10:46 PM
Well if he does, I hope your kids adjust ok. The fact that you've found a good man for you and them is so good! I know it cliche, but anybody can be a biological father, doesn't mean anything.

Quoting rebeccasmly:

:(

I told me ex in the beginning when he started showing signs on doing just that, that he needed to make a choice, either be a dad and be there on a consistent, regular basis, or stay away until he could make that commitment. His mom backed me up on it since her ex did the same with my ex and his siblings. She didn't want him doing to my kids what his dad did to him. Its been 13 years and he still hasn't decided to make that commitment. :(

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting rebeccasmly:

Quoting rebeccasmly:

newlife2013
by on Apr. 23, 2013 at 10:47 PM
My ex is garbage and I don't think of him or else
I would need to apologize to my kids for the choice I made for a dad for them.
Nbebemakes4
by New Member on Apr. 23, 2013 at 10:58 PM
2 moms liked this
I don't hate mine anymore, I got no feelings. Cept for the nauseous ones I get one I see his face..
Luckily its not that often
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)