Sick of seeing posts to watch for motorcycles and other drivers blamed for accidents
well not watching out for motorcycles will cause accidents but by NO FAULT (90% of the time) of us "other drivers"! Post all the defensive replies you want. I have relatives who ride motorcycles and I dont care who I make mad because I AM PISSED! I see this all the time. If 95% (the other 5 % who drive like a normal human being instead of like an IDIOT can disregard this) of the motorcycle riders didnt act like they own the FUCKING ROAD then there wouldn't be as many accidents with motorcycles! The other day I was driving down a road it's not a busy highway but gets a fair amount of traffic and cell signal is hit and miss. Oh and my son was also with me. Well all of a sudden a pack of about 15 to 20 motorcycles (couldnt quiet get a actual count cause they were hauling ass like they just robbed a bank) came up behind me weaving in and out of lanes and in between cars with oncoming traffic. I moved over to the shoulder of the road a little bit so I wouldn't get ran off the damn road when one of the dumbass idiots trying to catch up with the rest of his idiot friends proceeded to come up right beside me IN THE SAME DAMN LANE to pass me because he didnt want to wait 5 seconds for ONCOMING TRAFFIC TO CLEAR!!! I had to remember that I had my son with me because if I didnt I would've rolled my window down and told that M'fer to get the fuck out of my lane and "helped" him move over! So we "other drivers" do need to watch out for motorcycles cause if we dont we could find ourselves wrapped around a tree cause they damn sure aren't watching out for us!!!