Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Venting Booth The Venting Booth

She's a drug addict abuses alcohol and collects state $$ to support her habit!!!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 10 Replies
I can't stand it...my Dh ex has been in and out of rehab/jail collects welfare and leave his bio daughter who is 13 home alone from school to babysit her 3yr son while she gets high after group meetings that she attends and "pretends" to be sober. All the while she is publicizes on Facebook that she abuses drugs and the devil took her soul. Mind you social services goes to her house tells her when they are visiting she cleans up and they think she's this fit mom. Are you kidding??? Sorry for the rant. But ppl really need help don't get it. But this drug addict does. I have had ENOUGH!!!
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 25, 2013 at 7:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
2012Rabbit12
by Bronze Member on Apr. 25, 2013 at 7:29 PM

report her:)

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 25, 2013 at 7:39 PM
I did I went behind his back and reported her. I'm tired of us living check to check while all his money goes to her. Now lets see if state does their job
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 25, 2013 at 7:48 PM
1 mom liked this

See i'm on government assistance (food stamps and medicaid for my son) and I even think we need to drug test people on welfare and other programs.  

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 25, 2013 at 9:45 PM
That's a shame, what a waste of life.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 26, 2013 at 4:00 AM
Don't get me wrong I'm not against giving $$ to those in need but the fact that she's on drugs/alcohol is not fair to others who really do need system. And is the reason why our system is so messed up.
catrig
by Silver Member on Apr. 26, 2013 at 12:52 PM
1 mom liked this

I hope you guys get custody.

fullxbusymom
by Bronze Member on Apr. 26, 2013 at 1:15 PM

I feel badly for drug addicts.  I think they need help it really takes over their lives and sometimes beyond their control once they are addicted.  I hope she can find the strength to get clean.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 28, 2013 at 5:25 AM
She's been down this path for 15yrs. It's not strength anymore. She took her daughter from a stable home so she could foster her habit and in less than a month of her having custody she was in jail. She surrounds herself with the same people and puts herself in the same environment even though the state has given her 5 chances to be clean. She ruined 2 kids lives. Yes you can pity her but I pity the children the most bc she chooses the drugs over the children each time and uses the kids so she can have finical assistance. Sadly the oldest is too scared to rat her out and fooled into thinking her mother would give her a better life. Which at early tween yrs when you don't want to do chores or wear hand me downs if someone's throwing holister and Abercrombie clothes and giving you an iPhone you think the grass is greener. Until you realize it's not. I pitied her before I met her. Then as I got to know her I no longer pity her bc I realize she thrives on the attention she receives when she's high not good.

Quoting fullxbusymom:

I feel badly for drug addicts.  I think they need help it really takes over their lives and sometimes beyond their control once they are addicted.  I hope she can find the strength to get clean.

Alexsi1
by Alexandra on Apr. 28, 2013 at 8:16 AM

So sad. I hope you all get custody and the ex gets help. 

elliem87
by Member on Apr. 28, 2013 at 9:53 AM
Eventually she will get caught. It happened to SD's mom. She is in prison now.

You just have to roll with the punches until she does. Then you can dance and call the shots.

Good luck dear. I'm sorry you are going through this.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN