Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

he is a tex cheate?r .i saw his phone

Posted by on Apr. 25, 2013 at 11:08 PM
  • 28 Replies

Well wtf I picked up his phone and couldn't believe what I saw .My boyfriend of two years is going to a wedding in Jamaica ...I dont want to go ,,no money for me and hes not paying for all of it .. the tex said to his friend I cant wait to bang chicks in Jamaica if I do you buy me lunch to his friend. as him and his friend went back and

forth texting about that sex stuff .I still haven't said a word just embarrassed that i looked at his phone plus im afraid of loosing another man in my life.help!!!!!bad

by on Apr. 25, 2013 at 11:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
tigerstripes12
by Member on Apr. 25, 2013 at 11:23 PM
2 moms liked this

you've lost him already

Mommie_to_Bee
by New Member on Apr. 25, 2013 at 11:25 PM
1 mom liked this
You don't need a man like that in your life. And I would tell him, don't show your embarrassment, he won't care anyways, he'll be too busy looking for excuses. Tell him you was checking his battery life or just be honest, tell him you just had a feeling and you're glad you went with it! Good luck on whatever you decide to do Mama!
catrig
by Silver Member on Apr. 25, 2013 at 11:27 PM
6 moms liked this

Don't think of it as losing a man.  Think of it as not gaining stds.

Sun_Shine_990
by Member on Apr. 25, 2013 at 11:30 PM

WOW! I agree you've lost him already... I mean if he did say that stuff or txt it whatever then he clearly, imo anyway, doesn't want to be with you anymore...

Imo, you have two choices, you can confront him about it and tell him you saw it ect... and go from there and choice whether to try and work it out or you can in a round about way break up with him and leave his ass...

If it were me, well idk what I'd do... I think if my man had ever thought about cheating or txt or messaged ect, someone about cheating I'd want nothing to him. I say this because it a fact honey... Once a cheater always a cheater... it just  a fact honey... I'm sorry your going through this though... Good luck momma...

leanntx
by Member on Apr. 25, 2013 at 11:31 PM
4 moms liked this
That's not losing a man, that's gaining the freedom to meet a man who will respect you and treat you the way you deserve to be treated!
psych_mom
by Gold Member on Apr. 26, 2013 at 12:18 AM
1 mom liked this

if he is a cheater, why are you afraid of losing him? Wouldn't you rather end it before he has sex with another woman instead of waiting until after it happens?

calsmom62
by on Apr. 26, 2013 at 12:27 AM
Absolutely. Kick him out as a pre emptive strike.

Quoting catrig:Don't think of it as losing a man.  Think of it as not gaining stds.
3xangel
by Member on Apr. 26, 2013 at 2:11 AM
Um, why are you afraid to lose a cheater? Usually STD's & a ton of illegitimate children come from cheating douchebags.
ff-princess
by Bronze Member on Apr. 26, 2013 at 5:35 AM

are you so afraid of losing another man in your life that you're willing to put up with being cheated on to "keep" him?  because if he does it once...

mysticalmalissa
by Silver Member on Apr. 26, 2013 at 6:19 AM
2 moms liked this

Change the locks while he is in Jamaica!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)