Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Venting Booth The Venting Booth

What if u "threw" a post and nobody came? :(

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 9 Replies
Ok maybe I'm feeling sorry for myself, but thought I'd vent. Couple weeks ago I posted, really needed input on something, and I only got one comment. I know issues with MIL's are common, I read all new posts and comment on some. So it's not like I posted something no one would relate to. Just was kinda bummed no input from CM members. And I'm not gonna say which post mine, i don't want pity sympathy comments at this point. Ok, personal pity party over! :)
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 26, 2013 at 8:59 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Cafe Amanda
by Head Admin on Apr. 26, 2013 at 9:01 AM

Sometimes posts just get lost in the shuffle when there's a lot of activity in a group. I'm sorry you didn't get the advice you were looking for. You can always "bump" your own posts so they bubble to the top of the group again, which helps sometimes.

Of course, now I am curious about what you were asking! MIL issues are always pretty juicy. ;)

p.s. Here's a little something for your pity party:

margarita time

:)

Quoting Anonymous:

Ok maybe I'm feeling sorry for myself, but thought I'd vent. Couple weeks ago I posted, really needed input on something, and I only got one comment. I know issues with MIL's are common, I read all new posts and comment on some. So it's not like I posted something no one would relate to. Just was kinda bummed no input from CM members. And I'm not gonna say which post mine, i don't want pity sympathy comments at this point. Ok, personal pity party over! :)

kerryket
by Gold Member on Apr. 26, 2013 at 9:17 AM
1 mom liked this
(((Hugs))) I can offer tea and sympathy, but the coffee can be Irish;-)
mrsbrand
by Member on Apr. 26, 2013 at 9:25 AM
1 mom liked this

This, There is no shame in bumping your post if you need some input. I'm sorry you didnt get the replies you were looking for. Good luck with your next post. :)

Quoting Cafe Amanda:

Sometimes posts just get lost in the shuffle when there's a lot of activity in a group. I'm sorry you didn't get the advice you were looking for. You can always "bump" your own posts so they bubble to the top of the group again, which helps sometimes.

Of course, now I am curious about what you were asking! MIL issues are always pretty juicy. ;)

margarita time

Quoting Anonymous:

MamaAjax
by Bronze Member on Apr. 26, 2013 at 10:14 AM

I've "threw" a few posts out there and no one has ever commented. It's kind of grrr. 

AleaKat
by Bronze Member on Apr. 26, 2013 at 11:04 AM
Agreed. Sometimes posts just get lost in the shuffle.

Quoting Cafe Amanda:

margarita time

Quoting Anonymous:

AnnieMcD
by Bronze Member on Apr. 26, 2013 at 11:18 AM
Sometimes that happens to me, it always makes me feel bad. If I don't get any responses after my second bump, I just let it die and repost a couple days later.

I'm sorry you felt unlubbed by us! <3 !!!

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 26, 2013 at 11:21 AM

pssh i made a post .....now that i think about it i was promotinng a youtube video i saw and loved and encouraged other moms to see...is that against TOS?? well either way its still up and not one person looked at it lol. nothing to get bummed about. just try again.

catrig
by Silver Member on Apr. 26, 2013 at 12:35 PM

It happens.  I've made posts that have received no comments.  If you really need a response re title it something really crazy.

ms-superwoman
by Member on Apr. 26, 2013 at 12:36 PM
2 moms liked this

Just bump your post.

Or re-title it WELFARE discussion! lmfao

Come join us!

Butt 'N Gut

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)