Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Venting Booth The Venting Booth

Vent

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 12 Replies

My DF and I have been TTC our 1st for just about a year now. While all our friends are either TTC and get pregnant no problem, some are having babies and others are planning on their 2nd or third and which I am very happy for all of them but I feel its not fair. Why cant it be used. I am on meds because I have PCOS and it is hard to TTC. I look at our sister in law and brother in law who have had 3 miscarriages and are finally pregnant with the 1st boy of the family and I am praying that this lil bean sticks. She also has PCOS and nevr got her AF and with the help of meds got pregnant the third time. I look at her and say mircles happen everyday. We both want to start our family and it seems like everyone else can but us.

Posted by Anonymous on May. 5, 2013 at 2:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 5, 2013 at 2:43 PM

I understand that frustration. When we were trying to have our DD, I miscarried the first child. I didn't know I was pregnant yet when it happened, but we had been trying. That was so hard for me, and it felt like everyone around me was getting pregnant on accident, or had just started to try and bang pregnant. It was so frustrating for me. I have a few medical issues that I thought might be keeping me from getting pregnant. Then we finally got our DD. I realized that it was worth the wait. Try not to get to disheartened ok? I know it's hard, but sometimes it can take a while.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 5, 2013 at 6:36 PM
Thank you. I'm so sorry about your loss but that's wonderful about your DD. I'm trying not to get disheartened and let things take there course. This is true it can take awhile.

Quoting Anonymous:

I understand that frustration. When we were trying to have our DD, I miscarried the first child. I didn't know I was pregnant yet when it happened, but we had been trying. That was so hard for me, and it felt like everyone around me was getting pregnant on accident, or had just started to try and bang pregnant. It was so frustrating for me. I have a few medical issues that I thought might be keeping me from getting pregnant. Then we finally got our DD. I realized that it was worth the wait. Try not to get to disheartened ok? I know it's hard, but sometimes it can take a while.

catrig
by Silver Member on May. 5, 2013 at 7:13 PM

I'm sure.  I can only imagine how frustrating that must be.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 5, 2013 at 8:07 PM
It is

Quoting catrig:

I'm sure.  I can only imagine how frustrating that must be.

roxiekittie
by on May. 5, 2013 at 8:43 PM

i know when they thought i was having a miscarriage wiht this one, i was at the drs just after getting the news and this 13 year old was there and pregnant and they were so joyus but i was so angry at her inside "why is this teenager having a baby? " and i have kids already so i can only imagin how you feel, im not going to lie its really easy for me to get pregnant ( i was on birth control and i got pregnant wit this one)  and at least ur happy for the ones who are pregnant and whatever, andi  noticed it seems to be the ones who try to have the hardest time, i had a friend that took her years to get pregnant and i have another friend who is trying and told her not to be disappointed if it didnt work this month and to keep trying .  i hope things work out for you!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 5, 2013 at 9:12 PM
Thank you for your kind words. Yes I an very happy for them. We will keep trying

Quoting roxiekittie:

i know when they thought i was having a miscarriage wiht this one, i was at the drs just after getting the news and this 13 year old was there and pregnant and they were so joyus but i was so angry at her inside "why is this teenager having a baby? " and i have kids already so i can only imagin how you feel, im not going to lie its really easy for me to get pregnant ( i was on birth control and i got pregnant wit this one)  and at least ur happy for the ones who are pregnant and whatever, andi  noticed it seems to be the ones who try to have the hardest time, i had a friend that took her years to get pregnant and i have another friend who is trying and told her not to be disappointed if it didnt work this month and to keep trying .  i hope things work out for you!

Alexsi1
by Alexandra on May. 5, 2013 at 10:36 PM

I've been there. I have PCOS and had to have meds to conceive DS. He was worth everything I went through. I only wish I would have done it sooner. Your turn will come. Best of luck and plenty of baby dust.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 5, 2013 at 10:40 PM
I know we have to find the right ones and when we do conceive it will be worth everything. Thank you

Quoting Alexsi1:

I've been there. I have PCOS and had to have meds to conceive DS. He was worth everything I went through. I only wish I would have done it sooner. Your turn will come. Best of luck and plenty of baby dust.

HappyMommyToo
by Bronze Member on May. 7, 2013 at 1:23 AM
I hope it all turns out well for you!
l0nely
by Member on May. 7, 2013 at 1:49 AM

I'm sorry you're having such a rough time.. maybe you should just ease off of it for a while. let nature take it's course.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)