Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Venting Booth The Venting Booth

My DF and I have been TTC our 1st for just about a year now. While all our friends are either TTC and get pregnant no problem, some are having babies and others are planning on their 2nd or third and which I am very happy for all of them but I feel its not fair. Why cant it be used. I am on meds because I have PCOS and it is hard to TTC. I look at our sister in law and brother in law who have had 3 miscarriages and are finally pregnant with the 1st boy of the family and I am praying that this lil bean sticks. She also has PCOS and nevr got her AF and with the help of meds got pregnant the third time. I look at her and say mircles happen everyday. We both want to start our family and it seems like everyone else can but us.

Posted by Anonymous on May. 5, 2013 at 2:27 PM
Replies (11-12):
JoeMegDansMommy
by Member on May. 7, 2013 at 2:14 AM

I am sorry that you are going through all of this... I pray that it works out for you soon... Don't give up! I have my 3 miracle babies... and they are truly miracles... I had 9 miscarriages in between all my pregnacies... I had alot of issues to deal with when I was pregnant and was scared I would lose them... which with my last we almost did... So I believe in miracles and I hope and pray you get your miracle!!! I wish you tons of luck!!!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 7, 2013 at 6:19 AM
Thank you. I need meds to help us conceive.

Quoting l0nely:

I'm sorry you're having such a rough time.. maybe you should just ease off of it for a while. let nature take it's course.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)