Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Venting Booth The Venting Booth

not much of a vent buttt

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 6 Replies

i been diganostic with the Stomach flu this morning, im off work for another 4 days after i just get back from being out for 3 weeks bc of a different medical issue, so im pretty fustrarted about that and theres no way u can stand at a register while u have a stomach flu it would be impossible, but on top of all this wonderfulness, i have to go to court tomorrow am for custody! ugh, i hope to god i dont throw up in the middle of court, this couldnt come at a more worst time! fml

Posted by Anonymous on May. 5, 2013 at 8:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
ohioblessed4
by Member on May. 5, 2013 at 8:28 PM

I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers. I know that having to go to court for a custody battle is nerve racking enough, then with the stomach flu on top of that, ugh.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 5, 2013 at 8:33 PM

yeah its like the worst thing in the world right now lol! thanks!

Quoting ohioblessed4:

I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers. I know that having to go to court for a custody battle is nerve racking enough, then with the stomach flu on top of that, ugh.

Alexsi1
by Alexandra on May. 5, 2013 at 10:42 PM

That sucks. Hope everything goes well in court tomorrow and you are not sick there. Try to get some rest and good luck.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 6, 2013 at 5:24 PM

Please go to school, & learn to spell. It would be better for you in the long run trust me!!

HappyMommyToo
by Bronze Member on May. 7, 2013 at 1:20 AM
I hope things went well for you in court!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 7, 2013 at 1:21 AM
Maybe you should learn punctuation?

Quoting Anonymous:

Please go to school, & learn to spell. It would be better for you in the long run trust me!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)