Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

not much of a vent buttt

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 6 Replies

i been diganostic with the Stomach flu this morning, im off work for another 4 days after i just get back from being out for 3 weeks bc of a different medical issue, so im pretty fustrarted about that and theres no way u can stand at a register while u have a stomach flu it would be impossible, but on top of all this wonderfulness, i have to go to court tomorrow am for custody! ugh, i hope to god i dont throw up in the middle of court, this couldnt come at a more worst time! fml

Posted by Anonymous on May. 5, 2013 at 8:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
ohioblessed4
by Member on May. 5, 2013 at 8:28 PM

I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers. I know that having to go to court for a custody battle is nerve racking enough, then with the stomach flu on top of that, ugh.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 5, 2013 at 8:33 PM

yeah its like the worst thing in the world right now lol! thanks!

Quoting ohioblessed4:

I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers. I know that having to go to court for a custody battle is nerve racking enough, then with the stomach flu on top of that, ugh.

Alexsi1
by Alexandra on May. 5, 2013 at 10:42 PM

That sucks. Hope everything goes well in court tomorrow and you are not sick there. Try to get some rest and good luck.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 6, 2013 at 5:24 PM

Please go to school, & learn to spell. It would be better for you in the long run trust me!!

HappyMommyToo
by Bronze Member on May. 7, 2013 at 1:20 AM
I hope things went well for you in court!
Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 7, 2013 at 1:21 AM
Maybe you should learn punctuation?

Quoting Anonymous:

Please go to school, & learn to spell. It would be better for you in the long run trust me!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)