Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Venting Booth The Venting Booth

just when it was going good

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
ust when I thought everything was going good everything falls through. The man I am in love with gets arrested on warrants he didn't know he had and now were hoping he doesn't get years in prison. And I don't have the money for his bond to get him out until he goes to court. Plus also I might be pregnant by him but its too early to tell and I already am raising two toddlers single handed. Don't get me wrong if he goes in for a few years I will wait for him, but we were trying to start a new life and now it might be set back a few years. What do I do?
Posted by Anonymous on May. 6, 2013 at 1:41 AM
Replies (11-13):
AuntieM
by Member on May. 7, 2013 at 12:14 PM
Not necessarily. When I was younger I had a warrant I knew nothing about until one day the cops had reason to run my name. I had moved and never knew about it.

And I can see how he wouldn't know his friends had robbed a store if he wasn't there. Which it sounds like he wasn't. So, if he didn't know, and was just in the wrong place at the wrong time, is he really a felon or a victim of circumstance and his friend's stupidity?

Quoting metalmomma86:

Bullshit. How do you not know you have warrants? He may not have wanted you to know, but he knew..

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 7, 2013 at 5:13 PM
A victim of their stupidity
enlightened_24
by Member on May. 7, 2013 at 5:21 PM

Good luck, its a shitty situation. My DH had barely turned 18 when he was doped out and broke into a building. He was only playing and they didnt steal anything but he got a FELONY charge. He is 32 and it still shows up. Time served over 11 years ago and he still cant get a decent job or a place to live. We are denied everywhere we go and have to talk to the people and have them change their minds (DH has gone back to college with a 3.8 and has honors in most his classes; he also works hard to support both his kids). Its not an easy road. Plus if he is gone for YEARS then thats all on you with three kids and no help.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)