Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Venting Booth The Venting Booth

Troubled..!

Posted by on May. 9, 2013 at 7:48 AM
  • 10 Replies
My husband had this outside kid before our marriage. He has gone back to fool around with his son's mother within our 8 years of marriage. Now, the kid who is now 8 has behavior problems. He's been suspendid in school several times for fighting,..teachers, and students. My husband hasn't dealt with the mother since hes mess. Now His mother/sister is always the reporter when it comes to the other lady and child,..possibly children.?? I know what I want to do, but my heart says different. "Husband and father of our 9"
by on May. 9, 2013 at 7:48 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on May. 9, 2013 at 8:13 AM

and what's the problem?? 

kerryket
by Gold Member on May. 9, 2013 at 11:12 AM
1 mom liked this
What would you do if you were outside, looking in and your heart was not in it?
mysticalmalissa
by Silver Member on May. 9, 2013 at 11:18 AM

outside kid?

CharmMom1216
by Bronze Member on May. 9, 2013 at 12:05 PM

how did you marry him same year he was having a child a by another woman? All do respect love you sign the package. IF you want to work it out. Its going to take alot of work from his part and a lot of forgiveness from yours. But dont treat the child any different than your own. He is a innocent bystander who still deserves the love and respect from you just the same as if he was born five years before you met your husband.

rebeccasmly
by Silver Member on May. 9, 2013 at 12:24 PM
I don't quite understand.
PP-9
by New Member on May. 9, 2013 at 9:12 PM
Sorry if I confused anyone. Our children ages our from 22,19,16,10,6,3,1,6 months. My husbands child was born before we got married,..after marriage he messed around with baby mother. Whom possibly may have created a child?? DNA was denied from mom. She never showed ??
metalmomma86
by on May. 9, 2013 at 9:23 PM
1 mom liked this
So you guys have been together forever.but in between the 10 and 6 year olds, he cheated and had a kid. And you still married him, had more kids with him, he might have (probably) cheated again and possibly had another kid with this woman. And you stayed? And you want to leave but your heart says different? Is that right?

That sounds like a messed up situation. You let him get away with it. So you eiither gotta put your foot down or leave.. make a decision and stick with it. For all that is holy don't get pregnant
PP-9
by New Member on May. 9, 2013 at 9:46 PM
Correct,..and now that I'm not pregnant "anymore', I feel that I'm really not in love with him. I've been gettin cheated on the whole time while we've been married. That's how I feel. I'm lost, only because we have 6 month twins, and other special needs kids. "Autisum" " I really don't wanna cheat on him". I deserve a better love/ husband. I'm contemplating on asking, going for a divorce.
psych_mom
by on May. 9, 2013 at 10:12 PM

If this is how it has been the entire marriage, then maybe you should go.

Quoting PP-9:

Correct,..and now that I'm not pregnant "anymore', I feel that I'm really not in love with him. I've been gettin cheated on the whole time while we've been married. That's how I feel. I'm lost, only because we have 6 month twins, and other special needs kids. "Autisum" " I really don't wanna cheat on him". I deserve a better love/ husband. I'm contemplating on asking, going for a divorce.

ilovemyrileybug
by New Member on May. 9, 2013 at 10:32 PM
Why haven't you left yet?

Quoting PP-9:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN