Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

It ticks me off when...

Posted by on May. 10, 2013 at 10:50 AM
  • 35 Replies

What are your biggest pet peeves, the things that annoy you or completely piss you off?

I'll start.

It ticks me off when... my kids use the last of the milk but put the empty jug back into the fridge.

Your turn!

by on May. 10, 2013 at 10:50 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 10, 2013 at 10:52 AM
3 moms liked this

... I ask my husband to do something and he says, "I'll get to it later." He's sitting on the couch doing nothing, so why can't he do it NOW?

Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 10, 2013 at 10:53 AM

... when my kids wait until the last minute to ask me about or tell me about something they need for school that day.

Mandallyn
by on May. 10, 2013 at 11:59 AM

When I complete a task DH normally does and he turns around and does it over becaue it's not perfect.

villagemamma
by Bronze Member on May. 10, 2013 at 12:05 PM

Whenever my DH has to be awake early in the morning and i can still sleep he still turns on the bedroom light and makes no attempts to be quiet. On days when i have to be awake early i tiptoe around the room trying to not even breath to loudly since i dont want to wake him up.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 10, 2013 at 12:22 PM
Leaving dishes in the sink, it takes just a minute, just do them.
heatherhall29
by Member on May. 10, 2013 at 12:24 PM
1 mom liked this
Not putting your dirty clothes in the hamper that is two feet away.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 10, 2013 at 1:48 PM
People telling you one thing, then gossiping and bitching when they have to follow through.
mommaof1boy2006
by New Member on May. 10, 2013 at 1:58 PM

Every time my boyfriend goes into the kitchen and then comes out the pantry door and drawers r open ,...i have said something but still happening also ill find his nasty qeu tips after his shower on the bathroom counter!!!! grrr lol

Saydar
by Member on May. 10, 2013 at 3:04 PM

When DH puts an empty (dirty) glass in the sink upside down so the residue drips down and leaves an ugly ring of nasty in the sink.

Alexsi1
by Alexandra on May. 10, 2013 at 7:23 PM

DH never rinsing out dishes and putting them in the dishwasher. They are right next to each other. 

When he shaves and leaves the hair in the sink and doesn't clean it up.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)