Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Venting Booth The Venting Booth

Omg it seems as if no one can have an opinion and no one knows how to have a spirited debate

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 8 Replies
1 mom liked this
I am not a bitchy person normally but damn SOME of y'all just love lightin that fire and pouring on the fuel! I came on this site really hoping to find some friends maybe a fee debates and some good advice. Well apparently no one is allowed to have their own opinions. Ppl get so breaking uptight about the stupidest shit! Oh and let's not forget heaven forbid you use incorrect grammar or short hand what you right cause then the claws really come out. I like this site but I really can't stand a lot of you catty bitches who think your shit don't stink. This is all I have to say for the time being, probably rant on this crap some more tomorrow, but till then let the bashing begin!
Posted by Anonymous on May. 20, 2013 at 3:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 20, 2013 at 5:04 AM
1 mom liked this
I hear ya or they turn you in for what you say back ! Nice cry babies
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 20, 2013 at 5:08 AM
I get tired of the stupid grammar police too. Just cause I like to short hand some of the words I type.

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 20, 2013 at 5:10 AM
Same here and I'm from the south so we talk funny sways and we type it like we say it some times . We aren't gettin grades here y'all

Quoting Anonymous:

I get tired of the stupid grammar police too. Just cause I like to short hand some of the words I type.

Quoting Anonymous:

mysticalmalissa
by Silver Member on May. 20, 2013 at 5:11 AM

LOL

Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 20, 2013 at 6:03 AM
1 mom liked this
I agree. Ppl bitch bout everything.
psych_mom
by on May. 20, 2013 at 6:07 AM
I just avoid post that are typed in text talk. I've never taken the time to learn it since I don't use it, therefore it takes too much of my time to decipher what someone is saying. No point in me getting upset at that person or saying something to them and getting them angry.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 20, 2013 at 6:23 AM
Its not even like I type every word I write in short hand its just a few words here and there

Quoting psych_mom:

I just avoid post that are typed in text talk. I've never taken the time to learn it since I don't use it, therefore it takes too much of my time to decipher what someone is saying. No point in me getting upset at that person or saying something to them and getting them angry.

psych_mom
by on May. 20, 2013 at 6:32 AM
I still avoid post like that. Just easier for me.

Quoting Anonymous:

Its not even like I type every word I write in short hand its just a few words here and there

Quoting psych_mom:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)