Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I am 18 years old going through a Miscarriage , Any advice ?

Posted by on May. 24, 2013 at 12:27 PM
  • 8 Replies
I recently found out I am miscarrying at 12 weeks , I am not exactly sure how to cope with this yet , Dont really have many people to talk to regarding it besides my mother and boyfriend .. If anyone has any advice it would be greatly appreciated .
by on May. 24, 2013 at 12:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
JasonsMom2007
by Silver Member on May. 24, 2013 at 12:30 PM

I miscarried my first baby.  I'm so sorry for what you are going through :(  Ignore those who say hurtful things and grieve the loss of your baby.  Getting something to hold to physically remember my baby helped me a ton.  I'll pray for you.  Know it's not your fault (I know I blamed myself) and does not mean you will miscarry again.  It is very common so you are not alone.

13579nlm
by Member on May. 24, 2013 at 12:31 PM
1 mom liked this

your baby isn't in pain. That's good. And you can finish creating a nice stable home for when you're ready to try again.

ColleenF30
by Lube Girl on May. 24, 2013 at 12:39 PM

*hugs* allow yourself to grieve.

meganh117
by New Member on May. 24, 2013 at 12:39 PM

Thanks , this is technically my second miscarriage , but my first one i pretty much found out i was pregnant at the same time I found out I was miscarrying . I think its alot harder this time because i seen the ultrasound , I seen that little heart beat , And i was so happy and scared at the same time that I had a little human being growing inside me , and now it's gone and I feel like its my fault I feel so empty inside . and there's nothing i can do or say to bring my baby back :,/

ColleenF30
by Lube Girl on May. 24, 2013 at 12:42 PM

*hugs again* Has your Doctor mentioned any testing to find out why it keeps happening?

Quoting meganh117:

Thanks , this is technically my second miscarriage , but my first one i pretty much found out i was pregnant at the same time I found out I was miscarrying . I think its alot harder this time because i seen the ultrasound , I seen that little heart beat , And i was so happy and scared at the same time that I had a little human being growing inside me , and now it's gone and I feel like its my fault I feel so empty inside . and there's nothing i can do or say to bring my baby back :,/

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on May. 24, 2013 at 12:44 PM
I'm sorry you're going through that
You're not a mother are you, though? This site is for mothers...I mean that in the nicest way possible, as a genuine questions.
meganh117
by New Member on May. 24, 2013 at 12:54 PM
no she has not ...
kerryket
by Gold Member on May. 24, 2013 at 12:56 PM
1 mom liked this
I'm sorry this is happening, it's only natural to grieve, try not to blame yourself though hon. ((( Hugs)))
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)