Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

They finally filled the pool!!!

Posted by on May. 24, 2013 at 1:45 PM
  • 55 Replies

And now it is too frikkin cool to swim. WTF Mother nature??? Should be high 80's by next weekend. I thought I lived in North Carolina...where did Spring go?

by on May. 24, 2013 at 1:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Rampgirl04
by on May. 24, 2013 at 9:26 PM
1 mom liked this

I noticed no one else has replied to this so I'm going to reply to your post as I can relate to your gripe on Mother Nature. I live in WI, and it's been very yucky most of this spring here. Very disappointing as far as I'm concerned. Yea, we should be atleast in our mid 70's most of the time but we are lucky right now if we even hit 60 something degrees right now. And if we do get a couple of 70 degree days it only last for two days and then right back to Cr*ppy weather :(

Hope for us both that both of our living areas start to see spring soon :) BTW great profile pic. I'm guessing that's your family kitty soooo cute

MissTacoBell
by Taco Bell Princess on May. 24, 2013 at 9:33 PM
1 mom liked this
Same here. My parents put up a pool and welcomed us over anytime. It was 90+ when they put it up and it's going to rain for the next week! Ds was looking forward to swimming.
anotherhalf
by on May. 24, 2013 at 10:20 PM
1 mom liked this

Our pool opens tomorrow but its only low 60s.  Can't wait for warmth.

ColleenF30
by Lube Girl on May. 24, 2013 at 10:42 PM
1 mom liked this

Thank you. That is Lily kitty. She also has a sister here (they are identical in looks). I am originally from Ohio. It is normally warmer in Ohio this time of year than it is this spring in NC. Something tells me I am going to regret this post before next week is over though lol. I hope you see Spring soon!

Quoting Rampgirl04:

I noticed no one else has replied to this so I'm going to reply to your post as I can relate to your gripe on Mother Nature. I live in WI, and it's been very yucky most of this spring here. Very disappointing as far as I'm concerned. Yea, we should be atleast in our mid 70's most of the time but we are lucky right now if we even hit 60 something degrees right now. And if we do get a couple of 70 degree days it only last for two days and then right back to Cr*ppy weather :(

Hope for us both that both of our living areas start to see spring soon :) BTW great profile pic. I'm guessing that's your family kitty soooo cute

Rampgirl04
by on May. 24, 2013 at 10:47 PM

Your very welcome :)

I have a kittycat almost that same identical color. I'm guesing your kitty is also a brownish in color with black stripes. It's hard to tell from the lightening in your Screenpicture. But shes beautiful. My kitty cats name is Skylar and is a male cat. BTW Hope you see spring too soon. Ty for your response back to me ColleenF30.

OompaLover6969
by New Member on May. 24, 2013 at 11:05 PM
1 mom liked this
Where in Wi are u? I'm about 30 mins east of madison & feel like the weather is more like fall than spring right now. UGH! -_-

Quoting Rampgirl04:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Rampgirl04
by on May. 24, 2013 at 11:08 PM

I live in the Milwaukee area right now. Very close to Lake Michigan. Hun I'm willing to bet you that Damn Lake has something to do with our crappy weather lately UGH exactly!

Quoting OompaLover6969:

Where in Wi are u? I'm about 30 mins east of madison & feel like the weather is more like fall than spring right now. UGH! -_-

Quoting Rampgirl04:

Rampgirl04
by on May. 24, 2013 at 11:14 PM

Thought I'd send ya a picture of my Kitty too :)

ColleenF30
by Lube Girl on May. 24, 2013 at 11:35 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting Rampgirl04:

OMG that's a kitteh! I have a hard time getting one of the ladies together lol. This was a few months ago. Lily in the pink collar and Leela in the striped.

Rampgirl04
by on May. 24, 2013 at 11:37 PM

Awwwww your kitties both of them are so adorable. Um, this is one of the funniest pictures besides another one I have of my Skylar. He likes to get a Toilet Cocktail drink for say LMAO. It's gross but hillarious. Do any of your cats like to do that?

Quoting ColleenF30:

Quoting Rampgirl04:

OMG that's a kitteh! I have a hard time getting one of the ladies together lol. This was a few months ago. Lily in the pink collar and Leela in the striped.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)