Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Stupid Lazy Teachers...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 8 Replies
I had 4 college professors. One took 2 hours to grade and post the scantron final. The next one promised 2 days which is fair for a scantron final. The next ones husband died a few months back and she still continued the class (couldn't fathom doing that) so she can take as long as she pleases with grading our final. She actually said not to expect it before the may 30 deadline. This last teacher won't release any info for our projects until after he submits grades to the registrar. They can't be changed or challenged after they are submitted to the registrar. I'm only worried because I might have not passed the class. If I didn't pass, I need to know ASAP do I can re enroll. Freaking jerk.
Posted by Anonymous on May. 24, 2013 at 6:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
ruby_jewel_04
by on May. 25, 2013 at 1:17 PM
What a douche waffle
anotherhalf
by on May. 25, 2013 at 1:20 PM

Can you re-enroll then drop the class if you passed?

ColleenF30
by Lube Girl on May. 25, 2013 at 1:28 PM

Oh he sounds like a gem.

catrig
by Silver Member on May. 25, 2013 at 1:31 PM

Could you?

Quoting anotherhalf:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 25, 2013 at 1:35 PM
Nope. If you are awaiting a grade you can't do a "contingency enroll" the system won't let you. If I fail, I just need to adjust my current schedule to make room for it in the spring. It's a pre-requisite for one of the classes I'm enrolled in next term.

Quoting catrig:

Could you?

Quoting anotherhalf:

Rosesandlilys
by Member on May. 25, 2013 at 2:25 PM

Yeah I hate douchey teachers like that.

JTE11
by Gold Member on May. 25, 2013 at 3:44 PM

How frustrating, but not surprising; professors can be a jerky bunch. I had so many who thought the whole world was hanging on their next word and their excrement was made out of gold.  I just hope you are able to get your schedule straightened out without too much trouble. Good luck.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 25, 2013 at 4:12 PM
Lol thank you

Quoting JTE11:

How frustrating, but not surprising; professors can be a jerky bunch. I had so many who thought the whole world was hanging on their next word and their excrement was made out of gold.  I just hope you are able to get your schedule straightened out without too much trouble. Good luck.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)