Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

a constant battle.

Posted by on May. 24, 2013 at 8:02 PM
  • 7 Replies
My daughter is almost 3 more and more recently she is becoming so bull headed about everything. This is no joke everything everyday. Picking up toys, eating dinner going to bed , yelling, throwing, little requests such as will you look at mommy, will you please not stand in the chair. Can you apologize to this person for doing this or that. Iv tried what I can time out talking about it explaining why what she did wrong. Help me please I'm desperate I feel like I'm talking to a small destructive moving wall.
by on May. 24, 2013 at 8:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
arielsw
by Member on May. 24, 2013 at 8:04 PM
Sorry for poor grammar/ punctuation this mommy is stressed.
Lindalou907
by Silver Member on May. 24, 2013 at 8:41 PM

ahahah! "Small destructive moving wall" Sounds like a 3 year old. They have their own agenda! Keep doing 3 minute time outs, be very consistant, give her 1 warning only. She will learn. Big hugs!

arielsw
by Member on May. 24, 2013 at 9:35 PM
Thank you maybe that's the problem non consistency trying new things every few days.
calsmom62
by on May. 24, 2013 at 9:46 PM
Terrible Twos often don't really happen till they are three. Routine, consistency, positive attention for desired behaviors, and a big glass of wine for mom.
arielsw
by Member on May. 24, 2013 at 9:55 PM
Really wish I liked wine it's always acceptable and heart healthy
AuntieM
by Member on May. 25, 2013 at 12:43 AM
My grandson is going through this right now. He'll be three in September and has always been very well behaved. Not perfect, he definitely had his moments, but usually not a problem. Lately though he's been defiant and back talking. Timeouts have become his special friend.
Alexsi1
by Alexandra on May. 25, 2013 at 8:11 AM

I have a two year old going through this right now. It's been a nightmare. Hugs mama.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)