Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

VENTING OF THE PAST YEAR!

Posted by on May. 24, 2013 at 8:36 PM
  • 4 Replies

so last april i moved in with my babys dad, after a week he started accusing me of sleeping with our roomate. a few months down the road i was  called in as a runaway (because they didnt want everyone to know they kicked me out over sexist things) so i had to go and live with my aunt. at this time he started running off with his exes. my my 17th birthday (around 3months pregnant) i moved back  in with him and that's when shit started hitting the fan. he would never stay home for more then a nap and shower, was constantly out with his exes whom started messaging me that he was fooling around with everyone. i wasnt aloud to talk to anyone or do anything. he refused to go to my doctors, got arrested the morning he know i was getting my sonogram ( he was supposed to be home by 3am and got arrested at 8!!!) went to town claiming he had to work then he'd be home before dark then didnt come home for two fn days!! changed his story sooo many  times.was always talking shit about me to his exes.would never talk to me when we had a problem, spent every moment from when we found out i was pregnant to get me to opt for adoption because he knew i was adopted and how you get money for it. then he left to his friends house to get someone set up to date. left me the day before my baby shower for this chick. for two and a half months of starting arguments with me saying i will never see my child, that hes going to call dcf and that he will have full rights. i tried making amends for my  boys sake before i gave birth. he agreed to sign the birth certificate and come to the hospital and help out. when i gave birth i called him and he said he wasnt comming or signing anything cuz he didnt want to pay a penny for a my greed of keeping him against his advisement. so a month or so down the road i brought him to his grandmas (whos a no good p.o.s. who refused to do anything she said she would)  and she said he wasnt there but as soon as i got my boy out of his carseat he came out of his room and took him from me. another month down the  road i was told if i go over hed give me some money cuz he was getting paid. i had to sit there for two days just for him to give all his money to his mother. they refused to get him formula and diaper and refused to bring us home. since then theyve called my foodstamps and told them im lying about where im living so now i get absolutly nothing while he lied about not working and being homeless. hes been hacking my facebook and email along with telling everyone im abusing my baby and i cheated and i denied him every opportunity to see him. yatta yatta i feel better

by on May. 24, 2013 at 8:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
dominic062407
by New Member on May. 24, 2013 at 8:40 PM
1 mom liked this
??????...... Time to step away from
The whole situation. And never look back.
DomokunsMommy
by New Member on May. 24, 2013 at 8:45 PM

i just had to get it out.. and my son has the same namebut spelled Domonik lol

Lindalou907
by Silver Member on May. 24, 2013 at 8:51 PM

What a piece of crap baby daddy. PLEASE don't get pregnant again honey. This is just hurting my head, I can only imagine how you feel. See if there's a womens shelter you can go to since it doesn't sound like your family is going to be much help. What State are you in?

DomokunsMommy
by New Member on May. 24, 2013 at 9:00 PM

Florida, and get this HE GOT ME PREGNANT ON PURPOSE!!!!!!!!!
the health department wont give me birth control because i might have cervical cancer, i have a place to stay -good enviroment for the baby at least- until i can get enough money for a plane ticket to airazona. i really dont need to have another  child anytime soon and im taking all the precautions i can to makeit so

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)