Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Venting Booth The Venting Booth

am i wrong for this

Posted by on May. 26, 2013 at 1:16 PM
  • 22 Replies
My kids father hasnt been in their lives for three years now because he has moved to indiana n we live in florida but even when he was here he wasnt doing anything to help me with them i struggled for years before i put him on child support niw they say he is disabled and he gets a check for it so child support takes out 222.30 a month for three kids which is not all of his check but just a portion of it he is supposed to pay 430 a month but cant afford it recently he startef sending me hate texts saying that im leaching off of him he calls me all sort of things n he threatens me all day and all night this goes on even if i dont respond niw i lost my jib in december and ive been having a hard time findin another one and am struggling to pay my bills rent is late light bill is late but im thinking about taking.him off just so he will leave me alone ive been depressed for months n he just makes it worst he belittles me every chance he gets when all im trying to do is provide for my children
by on May. 26, 2013 at 1:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 26, 2013 at 1:20 PM
You did not have a baby on your own, he needs to stop and just take care of his responsibility, there must be something you can do about the harassment!
ColleenF30
by Lube Girl on May. 26, 2013 at 2:09 PM

*hugs*

MissTacoBell
by Taco Bell Princess on May. 26, 2013 at 2:25 PM
Change your number. Ignore him. It's hard to not open a msg, but you have to do it. Don't let him win.
iluvmykids594
by Member on May. 26, 2013 at 6:23 PM
I have tons of.job applications out which.is the only reason i havent changed my number yet im so upset he told me he got his mother to call department of children n families on me today now his mother lives in indiana also n i live in florida she hasnt seen or even talked to my kids in over three years n he hasnt seen them in over 2 years in hasnt talked to them in 1year so they just call and make up something in i have dcf and the police show up at my house at 4 in the morning theyve done this to me before im just so fustrated
Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 26, 2013 at 6:27 PM
Go work at a fast food place. Its bot the best job but its money and most places are hiring. Save those text messages because he is harassing you.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 26, 2013 at 6:41 PM
2 moms liked this

You should turn him in for harassment. You didn't get pregnant all by yourself, he helped with that. It is his place to help you and you having to make him pay child support sais everything about him. If he was a respectable person or even a caring person he would help you on his own without the court getting involved and he would not put you down because! You are doing a great job taking care of your kids and trying your best to do what you can for them and it is hard trying to get a job now, but atleast you are trying and you haven't givin up you are a much better person than he is or ever will be so just ignore him he is only doing it for his own amusment nothing he is saying to you is true, you just worry about you and your family and if you have to talk to someone about a warrent to keep him away from you and your kids and from contacting you and save every message you and him sent to one another weather it is a good or bad one.

calsmom62
by on May. 26, 2013 at 6:42 PM
If the cops and dcf find nothing after they have been called, then you shouldn't worry. But you can block his number, and you can get a Google number that you can either start using for applications or tell him you changed your number to the Google one....

Quoting iluvmykids594:

I have tons of.job applications out which.is the only reason i havent changed my number yet im so upset he told me he got his mother to call department of children n families on me today now his mother lives in indiana also n i live in florida she hasnt seen or even talked to my kids in over three years n he hasnt seen them in over 2 years in hasnt talked to them in 1year so they just call and make up something in i have dcf and the police show up at my house at 4 in the morning theyve done this to me before im just so fustrated

villagemamma
by Bronze Member on May. 26, 2013 at 6:43 PM

It takes two to have a baby. and he decided to have multiple with you. what does he expect? that he can just walk away scott free from such a huge life long responsibility. Hes lucky thats all he has to pay cause anyone with kids knows thats not at all enough to support them that wouldn't even be enough to feed them for the month.

csxt99
by Member on May. 26, 2013 at 8:27 PM

Keep him on child support!  He is responsible for the kids just as you are.  As for the texts, file a complaint with your local police.  Get his worthless ass arrested.

iluvmykids594
by Member on May. 26, 2013 at 8:33 PM
Thanks to all of you guyd it feels great to have someone to talk to and to have u guys agree with me about him being on child support makes me feel much better
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)