Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

anyone else........

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 58 Replies

Sometimes I just can't take my kids any more and seek of to my garden shed and smoke a joint. 

Posted by Anonymous on May. 29, 2013 at 3:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ColleenF30
by Lube Girl on May. 29, 2013 at 6:10 PM

If I weren't pregnant...

mysticalmalissa
by Silver Member on May. 29, 2013 at 6:51 PM

I smoke a bit every night.

2012Rabbit12
by Bronze Member on May. 29, 2013 at 7:05 PM

lol u sound just like my friend!

MissTacoBell
by Taco Bell Princess on May. 29, 2013 at 7:11 PM
Replace joint smoking with shower without interruption and I'm there.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 29, 2013 at 7:21 PM
1 mom liked this
Why would you smoke pot? A bad lesson to teach your kids. The shame of parents who think smoking pot is right, than saying it onlime when its illegal. Smoking ciggerattes is better. Why can't you find something healthy to do to destress?
Mrs.Missi
by Member on May. 29, 2013 at 7:22 PM
1 mom liked this
Let's be friends.:)
aj_mom
by Bronze Member on May. 30, 2013 at 11:48 AM
1 mom liked this

Why not go for a run or walk around outside for a little bit?

AnnieMcD
by Bronze Member on May. 30, 2013 at 11:51 AM
1 mom liked this
I go hide in the bathroom and blow the smoke out the window, we don't have a shed. With my anxiety issues it's usually a choice between that, and me being a sobbing gibbering mess.
AnnieMcD
by Bronze Member on May. 30, 2013 at 11:55 AM
3 moms liked this
Smoking cigarettes causes cancer in the smoker, and anyone who happens to be unfortunate enough to be standing near them. Marijuana reduces the size of cancer causing cells and tumors. Cigarettes are highly physically addictive, more difficult to quit than cocaine or heroin. Alcohol is physically addicting as well. Marijuana can be, in some cases, mentally addictive to weak willed people. Smoking pot is not illegal everywhere. And even if it was, I would rather my kid smoke weed all day long rather than ever pick up a pack of cigarettes or become an alcoholic.

Quoting Anonymous:

Why would you smoke pot? A bad lesson to teach your kids. The shame of parents who think smoking pot is right, than saying it onlime when its illegal. Smoking ciggerattes is better. Why can't you find something healthy to do to destress?
klee001
by on May. 30, 2013 at 11:56 AM
1 mom liked this

a lesson I wish I had learned--or practiced more often when raising my kids is that sometimes Mommies need a time out more than kids do--for their benefit

and it's ok--you're not damaging your kids for putting them in time out or "quiet time" so that you can get your brain together and think rationally

people laugh at parents who argue with their kids--that is such an easy rabbit hole to fall into, matter of fact, I'm a champion, 10yrs running

but Mommy time out is def a good idea and I think makes you a better parent---just don't tie them up somewhere--don't laugh, I actually did that to mine while camping telling them we were playing, (tied them to a tree) just so that i could go to the bathroom and i got a standing ovation from the other campers on my way back to the campsite

you'll have to follow your own gut on chemically relaxing your brain--I get it--don't panic, it's organic just be careful so that your still a good example to your kids

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)